IR Technology’s Latest Stats in 2021The IR industry is harnessing the needs of many markets and businesses. According to an estimate, IR-based technologies would thrive in the company years. The market will reach around 40 billion USD dollars at the end of 2021. This is a huge hike compared to the year 2016 when the market was only 16 billion USD.
How does the IR-based app work?IR techniques are engraved with pixel-based advanced technologies. The process starts with capturing a person’s image in front of the camera and saving it to the database for future identification of face images. Each face is counted as a data point. To make an IR-driven app you would require these components:
- Video camera
- High-end database server to secure database
- Advanced algorithms for better comparison and recognition of patterns
- The supervised trained neural network quickly accesses millions of images.
Features required for IR AppWhen we talked about features and functionalities, use of different tools, APIs required for IR App integration, user and admin panel features also enrolled with the app development. Below we have listed 3 popular tools for IR mobile apps :
- Native API: They help to build platform-based mobile apps. This breaks down the cost and effort of developing an app.
- Third-party solutions: To create technology-driven apps many companies offer clones of similar mobile apps or in-build codes and solutions. One of them is Amazon which delivers visual recognition API with both free and premium to use. Another one is FaceMark company which provides a reliable API solution and a sample of data points to recreate full faces and profiles. They are easy to use with varying pricing models. The third one is Luxand. cloud API to determine features like human gender, age, demographics, and many more, with the difference between basic, pro, and ultra packages.
- OpenCV (open-source computer vision library): with the presence of features like identifying images, tracking mobility items, and extracting 3D objects, this library is very focused and operational. With more than 2.5 thousand researched algorithms this is one of the vast sources for IR development.
- Upload photo option
- Push notifications
- Real-time image detection
- Manage profile
- Document management
- Mark to Favorite
- Filter usage to find exact matches
- Add to cart
- Buy now
- Automatic comparison from the database
- Share your screenshot with social media
- Filter category control
- Manage to filter
- Reports and analytics gathering control
- Sharing management
- Customer management
- Manage database systems
Advantages of IR-Enabled Apps in BusinessThere are many advantages to using the latest IR technique for your mobile app. Some of them are as follows:
- Cost Saving
- Improves Productivity
- Social Media Integration( Sharing, Signup, Login)
- Push Notification (Promotion Alerts & Marketing)
- User Behavior Tracking ( Buying & Search Behavior Tracking
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems
- AI-Powered Chatbots for lessening humane efforts
- Inventory Management System
- Real-time dashboard and analytics
- Smart Search Features Like
- Product Recommendation
- Image Search
- Voice Command Search
- In-App Camera
- QR code and Barcode Scanning
- More eWallet Integration
- Order Heatmap View
- PIM Integration
- POS Software Integration
Read Also: How to Create Your Own Barcode Scanning App?
Where IR-based Apps are used?IR will be a powerful and demanding domain in 2021. This technology is binding with the shopping industry to retail to other business spheres. Some of the most inevitable IR industries are:
- Education: Students can detect different types of species.
- Manufacture: Facial control for easy checking of worker’s attendance and location tracking to increase their efficiency.
- Automobile: Driverless application implements such technology.
- Medicine: Able to test many diseases using advanced algorithms. Medical tracker for your peaceful sleep, and any facial disorder.
- Social Media: Chatbots are the best examples of providing customer service.
Benefits of the IR Mobile AppThere are countless benefits you can figure out using the IR domain application. From online shopping to gaming zones, medically equipped IR lenses to driverless cars, it covers large domains and marks its presence in the pool of industries. A few of the important functionalities to keep in your head before using IR technology in your mobile apps are:
- Facial-Recognition: Both of the techniques would require a high end of security. There should not be a risk of data breaching on the server side. If you can’t maintain the privacy of your users, then you will end up losing them soon.
- Visual Geolocation: This is the must-have feature for any IR-oriented mobile app. Employers can track their real-time locations and their client’s location. This helps to build trust in them and the company.
- Industrial Automation: Today in a company, we can easily find the use of Chatbot for offering customer services to the users. They have built their mobile app with facilities like Chatbot or virtual assistance. This reduces the 24*7 dependency of humans on companies. Hence the extra cost in the company would degrade by many levels.
- Gesture Recognition: Today our smartphones are less with gesture control features. For locks, security companies have used fingerprint lockers and facial locks to mobile to preach high security to them. Although many of us want to be anonymous, this function helps them to be that and keep their data safe.
Tech Stack Required for IR AppVarious technologies stack is required for IR-based apps. Below we have piled you with all of them.
- IR App Development platforms: ARcore ARkit Wikitude
- 3D modeling software: on shape, Sketchup
- Push notifications: Twilio, Push.io
- Database Technologies: Datastax, MongoDB
- SMS Phone Verification: Nexmo, Twilio
- Real-Time Analytics: Apache Storm, Google Cloud DataFlow
- Cloud Environment & CDN: Amazon, Cloudflare, MaxCDN
- IR Devices: Mobile Devices, Gaming Devices, Automobile Sensors, Scanning Devices
- Payment Gateways: PayPal, Braintree, and more
Team Required for IR App DevelopmentPreparing an intelligent feature-oriented app requires a high-end team. Let’s see what mixture of people are in the team.
- Project Manager
- IR Technology Expert
- Animation Expert (for any 3D Modelling)
- Android and iOS Developers
- UI/UX Designers
- Requirement Analyst
- QA Specialist
Cost to Develop an IR AppSo, how much does it cost to develop an IR technology-based app? That must be your next question, right? Curating an app with Image Recognition Technology would pack up a team of experts, the latest technology-driven tools, fast-paced features, and many more. So we can’t think that it would come for free. There is nothing free in this world. But you should always take care and exclude those things which would end up your cost of development higher. To develop an IR App you should intelligently separate between the major features including the user and admin-centric panel and discard the minor and useless ones. Always measure and estimate the time and cost required before proceeding further in development. Also think about the future aspects of the app, unless you will end up with outdated featured apps. If a company is embedded with a team of full-time experts who could match requirements then it’s fine, but if you don’t have a team of reliable people who match the shores of client’s needs then, it’s advice you might opt for other outsourcing professionals and hire them monthly. But again keep in mind the location and their charge ratios. The charge should fit in your budget. As you know, the cost of development is not the only thing you will end up investing in. There will be many more areas where you will have to put your money while developing your IR App. Like the cost of maintenance, customer support, marketing and branding services, updating features, and many more. app development company with the remarkable experience of building technology-driven IR apps. Surely they would give you a team of professionals who have enough expertise to listen to your requirements and assist you in your journey. Freelancers can also help you with your ideas. You can consult them based on their skills and past performance. There are many ways you can go for and start developing your IR-intrigued app. Let’s now have a look at the cost estimation of IR App Development based on location.
- Developers from the US: $100-$300/ hour
- Developers from Australia: $50-$200/ hour
- Developers from Europe: $60-$250/ hour
- Developers from Asia: $30-$100/ hour