In case, you are heading towards the On-demand beauty service app development for your new startup and afraid of missing the crucial points, then this post will guide you through the whole process.
In this scenario, the businesses can either link to the professional stylist or with the salon owners or they can tie up with both and can serve users with the beauty services offered at the users’ location or at the salon itself, the choice depends on the users.
Now, when you are developing the best On-demand beauty service mobile app, you will have all the reliable beauty solutions accumulated under a single roof with the best price and variety of features. The On-demand beauty service mobile apps just allow the business to meet the beautifying and the most appropriate salon options for the users that are nearby and easily accessible.
So, in this post, you will find out all the features of the On-demand beauty service mobile app associated with any of the business models to cater an amusing styling approach to your users.
Source- App Innovation
- Register: This is the basic section of the app where the user will land on. They can sign in with the help of social network or the email account credentials.
- Select the stylist or the salon: Under this section, the user can select from any of the options:
1.) The users can select a professional beautician and can send the request
2.) In this case, the users can select a particular salon. According, to their request, a stylist is assigned to the users.
- View the Services: The users can view the services delivered by the beautician and can send them the request as required.
- Schedule the services: Once done, the users can then send the request to the considered beautician or the salon owners.
- Book the Appointments: The users then can assign them the date on which they want to avail the services. They can set the time as well and the hours for the make-up and styling activities.
- Integrated Payment: Users can make the payments to the concerned beautician or the salon owner via the integrated payment models such as Credit/Debit card, Netbanking etc.
- Rate and Review: The users can check the ratings and reviews for each of the salon and the beauticians. This helps users to book the stylist in a convenient way.
- View booked past and future schedule: Under this section, the users can check their past bookings and can schedule the future dates, so as to book the beauty services with just a single tap.
- View subscription packages: Under this section, the users can check the beauty packages related to different services such as facial and cleaning, manicure and pedicures, hair styling etc along with the price charts.
- Chat with the stylist: The users can communicate with their respective beautician or the salon owner for discussing the various services.
Since we are talking about both salon owners and professional beauticians, the app will contain the separate panel for both the modules. However, the app owner can select any of the business models as required, prior processing for On-demand beauty service app development.
Salon owner panel
- Register: This will remain similar to the user panel. The salon owner can register with the help of social network or the email account credentials.
- View user request: The salon owner can view the user’s request. Depending on the type of services users seek to avail, the owner can assign the stylist to a particular user.
- Manage their own catalog: Under this section, the salon owner can manage their own catalog and can showcase different hairstyles, facials, etc.
- Manage the services: The owner can manage their services as well. They can add or delete the services as per the user’s requirements and the stylist expertise.
- Schedule the stylist for the users: Under this section, the salon owner can check the booking appointments for every stylist and as per their expertise; the owner can assign them the user request.
- Accept/decline user’s request: Depending on the users’ request and the stylist availability the owner can accept or decline the user request.
- Add the cost of services and sub-services: Under this section, the salon owner can modify the price of different services as per the market trends.
Individual Beauty Expert Panel:
- Register: This is again similar to both the user and salon panel. The professionals can log in with the help of email or social network account credentials.
- View bookings: The stylist can check the users’ request and type of services they seek to avail.
- Manage calendar: Under this feature, the stylist can manage their booking calendar. They can schedule the appointments for particular date and time before confirming the user’s request.
- Accept/Reject/Re-schedule user request: As per the number of bookings aligned, the stylist can accept, reject or can re-schedule the services so as to meet the user requirements.
- List services and the prices: Under this module, all the services and the prices that are delivered by the beautician are listed.
- Payments: The professional stylist can receive the payments from their clients within On-demand beauty mobile app. The information is directed to admin as well.
- Manage their own catalog: Under this section, the stylist can manage their own catalog and can showcase different hairstyles, facials, and other beautifying tips so as to attract users.
- Manage User, stylist and beauty salons: All the users, stylist and the beauty salons that are attuned to the app are managed by the admin.
- Approve or reject stylist registration request: The users reserves all the right to approve or reject the registration request of the stylist or the owner.
- Reports: The admin can view all the reports related to requests, payments, the area from where maximum requests are generated, types of services availed etc for governing the business operations
- Manage Payment: All the payment-related information and transactions are managed and governed by the admin.
- App monetization and marketing: Under this section, the banners, promotional content, advertisements etc are managed and monitored by admin.
Live styling and the facial videos: With the aid of stated feature, the users can view the live hairstyling and the facial videos posted by different salons and stylist. This helps a lot in delivering the exact idea about the styling plus also helps in keeping the users attuned to your app.
Toggle beauticians availability: Under this feature, the users can toggle the availability of salons or the beauticians within their defined radius. They can track the nearby salons and the professional beautician and can identify the associated services so as to avail them in a convenient way.
Blogging and research: All the styling researches and the blogs can be published by different stylist and the professionals. This way user will be able to view all the trending make-ups and the beautifying options and can remain updated with all the beauty and make-up tips.
Subscription packages: Subscription packages allow the users to avail more than once services at a time. In the On-demand beauty service app development, subscription packages play a major role and lot of salons prescribe them so as to allows the users to avail maximum services at a cost-effective price.
Social media integration: Your On-demand beauty service mobile app must allow the users to share their experiences over social media. In the today’s scenario, users just love to share the images over the social media and in case they are styled by the professionals and the reputed salons, posting the images becomes necessary.
E-commerce- E-commerce option allows the users to buy their beauty products that are that are used or recommended by their stylist and salon. Moreover, they can verify the product details and thus can order within the On-demand beauty service mobile app. This is an excellent feature for keeping the users glued to the app.
Push notifications: With the help of push notifications, users can be kept updated with different make-up tips, facial options and much more. All the messages related to the payment; order confirmation, new users request etc can be sent to the users, stylists and the salon owners for keeping them attentive.
For developing the best in class On-demand beauty service mobile app, certainly, you need to select the sound technological stack. An app delivering optimized performance and adhering to all the quality standards for sure conserves a seat ahead amongst its competitors. Therefore, carry an extensive technical research so as to craft out the featured rich On-demand beauty service mobile app.
- APNS( Apple push notifications/FCM( Firebase cloud messaging) – For Push Notifications
- Twilio, Sinch, Nexmo – For SMS, Voice and Phone Verification
- Datastax – For Data Management
- Mail Chimp Integration , PayPal – For accepting payments
- GWT – For Powerful Programming Mandrill – For everything related to emails
- Debian, Macintosh, Ubuntu, CentOS – The Universal Operating System
- Database – MongoDB, Hbase, Cassandra, Postgress
- Cloud Environment – AWS and Google
- Real-time Analytics – Hadoop, Spark, BigData, Apache Flink, Cisco, IBM
How to develop a quality On-demand beauty service mobile app?
1.) Recognize your user requirement
Needless to say, this is very important. Perform an intensive research on the user requirements, their likes, the most frequently used beauty services, beauty products they are looking for, how often they visit the salon or book the services and everything associated. View their comments and communicate with them so as to garner a brief understanding of their interest and preferences.
2.) Analyze your competitors
Always look for the solution provided by the key players and take into account all the attributes and the benefits that are being delivered by the competitors.
3.) Right Mobile App Development Company
Certainly, it is must, for developing the superior quality On-demand beauty service mobile apps. It is extremely important to identify all the skilled project managers, astute iOS App developers, Android App Developers, UI/VX designers and testers that can engineer the quality mobile app in the industrial niche.
4.) Implement the App development cycle in the right way
While initiating the development, it is must to hit upon the right development procedure and the stages (Planning, analysis, design, development, quality assurance, and launch) for crafting out the best mobile app.
Cost of developing an On-demand beauty service mobile app
The finalized price of an app entirely depends on the functionalities, size and the rates that are laid by the different app developer coming from the different physical locations.
So, here find out a quick analysis for determining the exact and the reliable cost of developing an On-demand beauty service mobile app.
- A simple and reasonable an On-demand beauty service mobile app (Hybrid) will cost around $15,000 to $18,000.
- Developing a more advanced and a native mobile app with real-time chatting and streaming functionalities can cost around $23,000- $30,000.
So if you have your project documentation ready developers at Octal IT Solution can convert it into the reality with the accurate development and cost headed by the sound technological framework.