So the Golf season is here, and all the golf enthusiasts must be geared up to relish into their most favorite sport. Now all of you must be aware of the craze enjoyed by Fantasy sports apps and the best part is these Fantasy sports apps are not just restricted to Cricket and Footwall, but there is a Fantasy Golf app mania as well. In fact, for the Golf lovers, Fantasy Golf apps are the most fun way to get in the action. It is about a lot of fun, competitive streak, and low energy. All that is required on your part is setting your rosters, make the trades, do some free agency, and then watch the game.
Now it is clear that there is a lot of fun lying for the Golf aficionados in these Fantasy Golf apps, so it is clear that there is a massive business opportunity hidden in here. This is the reason a few of businesses have already ventured into Fantasy Golf business and making a name for themselves via this medium. So, what is that you actually need to do to make a mark in this arena and how to proceed? Well, all of this and a lot more we will cover in this article to give you a detailed overview and process of making such an app.
Why create a Fantasy Golf app?
As per research, in the US alone, the average TV viewership of major golf tournaments, like PGA Championship, US Open, Open Championship, and The Masters in the year 2018 was 33.1 million, and we are yet to gather this year’s statistics. Also, here the viewership of other major markets, comprising of Europe, the Middle East and Russia has not been mentioned. However, as the leading statistics project an 18 percent rise in the viewership, it clearly indicates the prominence of this sport among the masses.
This craze for this sport is the reason behind the increasing number of Fantasy Golf software solution providers, who work to develop & deliver the high-end Fantasy golf platforms for businesses to thrive seamlessly. In case you are keen on creating a Fantasy Golf platform for your app, then you are required to do is to find the right Fantasy Golf app development firm that is powered with creatively crafted techs which are absolutely on-par with latest industry trends. This way your offering is certain to stand out from the competitors and attract a lot of attention from the golf lovers.
How does it work?
Well, the Fantasy Golf apps work as this usual Golf game, but here it comes with a twist in the manner the players are scored for their game. The Fantasy Golf apps consist of this unconventional segment, which is the scoring technique of the game. This makes the mobile app a lot more fun and gripping for the players. Meanwhile, the app, more or less involved rewarding players beyond the number of strokes, and it allows the players to score greater points by simply playing a better stroke.
Here the players are awarded a different set of points for the accomplishments, like fairway hits, good putting, number of strokes played, green in regulations, and they are penalized for the poor putting, lost balls, and bunker hits. Here, usually, the statistics of each player are what is crucial, as the app offers a range of detailed statistics once each game is completed and this further assists the player to make the efforts in the right direction so to play a better game.
How the Fantasy Golf mobile app is created?
The process of creating a Fantasy Golf app consists of various stages, which we have discussed here, they are:
Discussion: The first step to create a Fantasy Golf app consist of a comprehensive discussion of the idea. Here the team gets together to discuss the preliminary the final stages of the app development process.
Collaboration: Once the discussion is done, then the team of dedicated designers gets together to produce a remarkable UI/UX layout of the web and mobile application. It then comes to you for the final approval. Usually, a sleek user interface (UI) is included with easy-to-understand features & functionalities. Considering the fact that this game majorly deals with scoreboard, hence statistics & graphics are displayed in an utmost systematic manner. This allows the users to view their stance and accordingly improve in their future golf rounds.
Development: Next, begins the development process for the Fantasy golf app, and this stage mainly consists of integrating disruptive-tech into a fantasy golf platform, so to make the app experience seamless for the users.
Testing: Here the platform goes through end-to-end Quality Analysis and testing stages. This is to ensure the app’s flawless performance post its launch in the app stores.
Launch: This stage comprises launching the fantasy golf app on the Android and iOS, and web platforms, so that users can install the app and start playing.
What are the key features to be included in a Fantasy Golf Mobile app?
The crucial features of a Fantasy Golf mobile app consist of the following:
- Create a Team
- Create multiple line-ups
- Enter Multiple Contests/Leagues
- Spend salary cap as desired
- Play & Win Real Money
- Choose from multiple tiers of golfers
- Score points (same like salary cap league)
- Multiple scoring points support Double Eagle, Eagle, Birdie, Par, Bogey, Double Bogey, Worse than Double Bogey
Apart from these features, the list mainly comprises of three panels, which can be divided into:
- User Panel
- Admin Panel
- Advanced Features
Features of the User Panel:
- Registration: This is the first app that consists of filling necessary credentials, usage of log-in id and password.
- Search, List & Filter Matches: This section displays the list of matches on the main screen. The filter is helpful to search for any specific match.
- Join Tournaments: This functionality is helpful to have access and participate in any tournament. Here, to join the tournaments, users are asked to pay a reasonable amount of fees.
- Create Tournament: Here you are just a tap away from creating your own tournament by filling up necessary details as asked for.
- Create Fantasy Team: Here you can create your own team by adding the players of your liking to play the tournament of your choice, and much more.
- Invite & Earn: Here easy invitations can be sent to your friends asking them to join you in that particular tournament and gain rewards for gaining new.
- User’s Dashboard: This section shows the profile of the player, including general information, to match to bonus or gain rewards.
- CMS System: Here the app makers can use the best CMS system, such as Drupal, WordPress, and others that offer easy management of content in the entire application.
- See Playing History: This section can be viewed to see the number of matches played, won, or lost with the bonus gained.
- See the Winning History: This section features only those of the matches that were played and won by the user in the past.
- Create Multiple Team: This section of Fantasy Sports help in building up and editing multiple teams with multiple players.
Features of Admin Panel
- Admin Login: Same as the User Login, Admin Login is necessary to move further with the app and it requires username and password.
- Admin Dashboard: This is an interactive Dashboard providing statistics about total matches that are under different categories, and total contests, and also the entire earnings.
- Role-Based Dashboard: This section offers an entire view of statistics of total matches, the number of contests and their earnings.
- Manage Users: From here the admin can entirely add/delete/edit/activate/deactivate/manage user accounts as per choice.
- Manage Contest: Through this function, admin can check statistics of ongoing & about-to-held contest.
- View Earning: From here, the admin can view & manage total earning from matches or tournaments by setting different filters.
- Manage Reward Points: This functionality enables the Admin to manage & generate requisite rewards for the user during the matches.
- Manage Cash Bonus: Here Admin can manage & generate Cash Bonus for the user after winning a particular match.
- CRM: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) integration helps to manage user-location, tickets, send push notifications and emails through its back-end service provider.
- League Management: This feature helps the admin to easily arrange & manage upcoming, past or ongoing leagues of the sport.
- Match Management: From here, the admin can easily manage/arrange the order of matches in the app, as well as add/delete/edit/activate/deactivate.
- Revenue Management: This functionality is useful to handle the revenue that is generated from different matches. Contests are necessary so to further calculate profile and generate the bonus.
- Players Statistics: With this functionality, the smart app gets automatically updated with the golf players’ real-time performance on the field. This intelligent feature helps the user to make data-driven decisions.
- Predictive Analysis: The app is integrated with Artificial Intelligence (AI) for the advanced predictive analysis. This ensures engaging & bias-free performance at each level.
- Achievement Badges: Here the Fantasy Golf players are awarded the number of achievement badges on the basis of their performance. The users who carry the most badges are listed on ‘Top-Players’.
- Blockchain Integration: Here the advanced blockchain technology is integrated into the customized fantasy golf app for great user experience.
- Create/Join Leagues: Here the users can create new golf leagues and can also join the existing leagues that are formed by their friends or other users.
- AR Gameplay: Here for unforgettable user experience, the Golf game is integrated with the augmented reality (AR) technology. The users are provided with end-to-end guidelines for the smooth gameplay.
- Multiple Leagues/Contests: Here the users are offered a number of contests and leagues to pick from. The users can pick leagues as desired and play easily.
- Create multiple Line-ups: Here the multiple line-ups can be created in any of the weeks. Users can create a new team every week and they can create a perfect squad for a fun game.
- Score predictions: On the basis of past and live performances of golfers, the app (via a software) give winner and score predictions and this eventually turns to be major contributors for bookmakers.
- Mobile & Tablet Responsive: The app owners can offer amazing gaming experience in real-time to the users by making the app both mobile and tablet responsive.
- Sponsorship: From here, the app owners can generate revenue stream with the third-party sponsorships, with the use of banner ads and Hall of Fame.
- Multilingual platform: This feature allows to handle different languages that are helpful in communicating well with the target audience.
- Integrated data-feeds: Here the app creators tie-up with the best in business data-feed providers enduring 99.99% accuracy.
- Live Match Scores: Any of the matches can be viewed LIVE on the app, and also the game highlights, players’ performance, and expert analysis.
- Payment Modes: The can offer multiple payment modes and gateways, with options like paying through Debit/Credit cards, e-Wallets, Cash, or Net Banking. When the transaction is made via e-wallets, then the bonus amounts get directly transferred or get easily withdrawn whenever required.
- Push Notifications: To post users with any update, or to update them with matches, scores, live leagues or tournaments held nearby, push notification can be sent to them. This way admin can keep track of all updates that are sent to the user.
How to make money with the Fantasy Golf Mobile app?
There are various ways through which the Fantasy golf app can make money, they are:
- Fee for participation
- By engaging the participants
- Sold tournament sponsorships
- Co-produced videos
How much will it cost to create a Fantasy Golf App?
As it comes to calculating the app development cost to create a Fantasy Golf app, it mainly depends on these factors:
- App Complexity
- Size of the Mobile App
- Number of platforms for which the app is to be developed
Other than these above-mentioned factors, there is one more crucial factor that will immensely influence the making cost of the app, i.e.: Chosen development Region for the creation of Fantasy Golf App. Here, let’s find out:
The cost to develop an app in the U.S.A. is $50-$250/hour, then in Eastern-Europe & Western-Europe is $30-$150/hour, and in India, it is $10-$80/hour.
In this manner, if you are to develop a Fantasy Golf app for a single platform with the average features developed by India-based developed, then it is certain to cost around $15000-$30000, whereas to get the app developed for both iOS & Android platforms, and with the additional features, the cost would be around $50000.