In today’s era, finding the “best job search app India” is undeniably a tedious task. You cannot visit each and every company to drop your resume. Indeed, job search apps and websites such as Naukri.com and Monster.com helped users seek their desired jobs, but eventually, the tech generation is looking forward to faster and more reliable mobile solutions. Well, yes, the landscape of the mobile app industry covers all the domains, and thus people are looking for such options in order to hit the right business organization.
However, when it comes to job portal app development in india , finding the best job search app India is a toiling task, so it is always suggested that you begin with the services that the users just cannot wait to use. Once you find the right mobile app development company to make your job search app, it is imperative that you have the app idea in mind. So, here you will find out the basic architecture of a job search app, along with the technologies, best features, and cost of development.
User Panel For Job Search App
The job search app development becomes a complicated process that becomes difficult for the employees to take care of. We have been delivering solutions that make it easier for you to earn a reputation that takes your business to the top of its game.
- Sign Up/Login: This is the first section of the app on which the user lands. They can sign in with their social network or email account credentials.
- Resume Writing: Under this section, the user can write their resume by using standardized writing tools. All the guidelines, resume formats, and samples are stored to simplify the task of resume writing.
- Upload Resume: Users can upload their resumes on the online job portal mobile apps. They can even filter the required jobs by selecting the location, years of experience, and area of expertise.
- Send Resume: Users can send a resume to the required companies that suit their business requirements and can look for more opportunities as well.
- Job Search: Users can search for a job with job portal mobile apps in the required way. They can update the location, category of job they are looking for, expected salary, and much more in a convenient way with job portal mobile apps.
- Job Alert Service: Under this category, users receive the alert as soon as the recruiter contacts them as per the requirements listed. This feature assures that the opportunities for the job are not missed by the user.
- Book mark jobs: Well, this is a very important feature. Users can bookmark the job for future purposes. They can send the resume as per the requirements and can refer it to their friends as well.
Our job search app development team ensures that the solutions that are delivered to you help job seekers find the best job search app India and earn the best results. With most features in the application, we make sure that the solutions that are delivered to you are defined by the advanced feature set that makes it easier for you to make a mark on the domain.
Recruiter Panel For Job Search App
The panel aims at the functioning of the recruiters. The recruiters get the solutions that are interesting. Over the years we have been working on delivering solutions that could make searching for the potential client an easy task.
- Signup/login: The recruiter can also log in either by creating a new account or via the social networking credentials and email accounts. With the recruitment panel, we make sure that the solutions that are delivered to you are interesting and help you earn better results.
- Job posting: Under this section, recruiters can post jobs as per the number of vacancies. Owing to the experience required and the area of expertise desired, they can post the jobs on the job portal mobile apps. Job openings in the application development company or other companies can easily be listed with this feature.
- Job editing: Recruiters can edit the job portal as well. They can be deleted or added as new jobs as per the number of positions still vacant. They can post multiple posts at once making it easier for the seekers to check what they are looking for.
- Job invites: Recruiters can send job invitations to the desired candidates. Accordingly, they can ask the users to schedule the interview as well as preceding the process further. If the recruiter comes across a potential candidate they can post or send a request to the candidate through the app.
- Email jobs: Depending on the criticality of the vacant positions, the recruiter can even send emails to the desired candidates as well.
- Resume search from the database: Well, this one is very important, among the thousands of resumes listed, the recruiter can search for the most appropriate resume from the database and can contact the users as and when required.
- Resume download: Recruiters can download the user’s resume as well. They can analyze the details as required and can accordingly schedule an interview.
- Payment plans and options: Recruiters can change the payment plans and options as well. They can add the services in the plans and can delete them as well when required.
The recruiters would find it easier to connect with the job seekers and deliver solutions that are meant to earn better. Our developers work in accordance with the business objective and reflect on the screen solutions that seem one of their kind.
We want to bring in the best experience for job seekers and recruiters with the help of job portal mobile apps. We understand how important and complex it is to manage things here, thus with automative solutions, we ensure that the results that are dropped to you bring the best on the screen.
- Manage job ads: All the job ads running on the social network or the professional website and networks are managed by Admin.
- Employer profile manager: The profile of the employer is managed by the admin. All the information related to the address and the company’s core ideas is properly analyzed in order to eradicate the chances of fake job listings.
- Candidate profile: The candidate profile is managed by the admin. All the desired information provided is verified, and accordingly, relevant jobs are sent to the user.
- Package management: All the packages that are listed are managed by the admin. The number of packages availed of by the user and the ones frequently purchased are monitored.
- Jobseeker and employee statistics: All the information associated with the job seeker and the registered employees is managed by the admin. The number of people who received the job through the app is also monitored and analyzed.
- CMS: All the content related to the app publishing details, FAQ, and running ads are managed and stored by the admin.
- Reports manager: All the reports related to users attuned, the number of recruiters linked, job search strategy followed, jobs offer listed, etc are generated and checked so as to streamline the business operations.
Other than these basic features, there are a few more features that you would need to implement in your application. To make sure your product stands out from the crowd, we deliver solutions that are interesting and engaging.
With highly efficient results and great filtering choices, we deliver solutions that would help you build a strong presence in the market.
The advanced features that we have listed here bring on-the-spot solutions that are interesting and can help you earn better results. We make sure that the solutions that you get are unique to your industry.
In-app communication: Communication is integral to making a business flourish. Staying connected with your consumers is always important and several ways such as push notifications, SMS, emails, etc., can be used to keep them updated about the latest jobs, companies, and evolving market trends with job portal mobile apps. Users always want to be heard thus allowing them to communicate with the recruiter or the admin in the event of some query can make your app noticeable in the industrial niche.
Payment: Integrating digital payment options such as net banking, digital wallet app development, or credit/debit cards can contribute some extra benefits to your job portal mobile apps. With the help of different payment options, users can select any of the services and can avail them at any time required. Thus, allow them to register for the advanced features and the packages available for finding a job in a convenient way while sitting at home.
Memberships: This feature cannot be missed while we are talking about the best attributes of a job portal mobile apps. Under this feature; the users can avail of advanced services, and premium memberships and can even set the features required. This way they are not required to look for the deals again and again. The feature works great in capturing the user’s attention as they are kept reminded about the services and best offers that come with their memberships and assures them, that they will be provided with the most convenient job opportunities.
Cloud Management: Implementation of cloud technology comes as a great deal in managing all the data in a much-secured manner. All the related data corresponding to the users, recruiters, resumes uploaded, etc are stored on the cloud to make the workflow of the business very seamless. A job finder mobile app development inclusive of the cloud technology helps a lot in making the business scalable plus monitors and secures all the information and data stored on the secured servers thus protecting the overall business integrity.
Multilingual: Well, almost 60% of today’s generation requires a job. They can belong to any physical location, thus making your app multilingual can add extra benefits. The users can operate the app in the desired language, thus simplifying the job finding procedure with Job Finder App. They can clearly showcase their abilities, requirements and the jobs they are interested to seek. This is a great way in keeping the users engaged as the app allows them to work in the way they require.
Interview Schedule: This is a very important feature of a job finder app. it is extremely crucial that your app allows the recruiters to schedule the interview. This greatly encourages the users and builds a positive impression of your app. According to the positions applied by the users, fetching them the right job along with the ability to schedule an interview is the core ideation of any job finder app. In case your app sticks to that, probably your app might rank on the charts.
Job questionnaires and fields: The job questionnaire is the next step after the interview schedule. With this feature, the users are not required to travel from one physical location to another. Through these job questionnaires, users are meant to answer the questions within a stipulated time. In case they clear the round, they are selected for the next further step. This greatly helps them to save their time and money and aware them of the questions and the patterns that will be followed in the next step on the basis of technical expectation and aptitude.
Recruiters directory page
It happens sometimes that users don’t like the companies that are listed in the portal according to their posted requirements. Now in this scenario, they can uninstall the app as well but in case your app is embedded with the ‘best mobile app for job search’ Recruiter’s directory page, they might not think about executing the above thought. This feature allows the user to select a particular company and enlist the required contact information such as email, contact number, location of the business organization, and the core idea. This way users can directly apply to the companies they are interested to working with.
We build solutions that are interesting and feature-laden. These features are defined after in-depth research of the market and the competition. We make sure that the loophole in your competition’s application is covered in your app.
Over the years, we have delivered solutions that are designed in a way that reflects well and aesthetically engages the audience. If you want us to build a mobile job search app with some extra features we are just a click away.
Team Structure Required for Job Portal App
Eventually, finding the best mobile app development company is not the only goal to be achieved. There are several other individuals that are involved in developing your app from scratch. You require a comprehended team to hire mobile app developers, expert designers, astute testers headed by a couple of project managers. The function of your job portal app depends largely on the method, that is deployed in developing it. Hence it becomes very crucial that you find the right and deserving candidates that are imbibed with the real passion and potential for engineering the perfect mobile app. Here is the major key person who plays a great role in contributing true quality and perfection to your app:
- Project Manager: She or he should have excellent command over managerial skills and should be smart enough to identify the best product solutions tailored to the business requirements.
- Developers: Android App Developer, IOS App Developer, Back-end App Developers
- Designers: expert UX/UI designers, Graphic Designer,
- Testers: A team of proficient and skilled QA experts to deliver a smooth and rich experience to users.
When you reach us for a job search app development we make sure that the solutions that are delivered to you are designed to meet your business objective and reflect your business identity on the screen. Our team has been working in delivering solutions that are unique to the domain and can engage job portal app easily.
How Much Does It Cost to Develop a Job Finder App?
When you step into the world of mobile app development, outlining the basic cost of developing a mobile app is very tedious. An app developer may not be able to estimate the total cost from the beginning, as prices vary as the number of features increases. Needless to say, the process of developing a mobile app is lengthy and complicated and can take a much longer time. Job portal app development companies usually charge on an hourly basis, according to the complexities involved and the timeline chart. According to current standards, the cost of developing a job portal app is $45–$60, which is a fairly reasonable amount for developing such apps. The aforementioned cost also includes the UXdesignning of the app and testing. The charges for back-end development may vary as per the amount of data to be stored and managed.
However, the cost of developing an app depends on the physical location of the developers as well. For instance, US-based App-developing firms take around $40 – $250/hour, for Western Europe and Eastern Europe the app-developing charges may vary from $50–$170 and $45–$150, respectively.
India can be said as the most reasonable country for developing a job finder app (25–$45). The cost of developing a basic app with minimum features is around $8,000. However, if you seek a highly sophisticated mobile app with the above premium features, the price may increase up to $20,000. The rising need for jobs has led to immense competition in developing the best and most advanced job portal apps. The price for development can rise in the future.
Wrapping It Up!
So, grab a skilled and a reputed Mobile Application Development Company for crafting out the Job finder mobile apps that are true to your business ideation and concepts. So to make it a profitable and productive investment, it is mandatory that you spend more on the unique features that are missing in the previous app versions so as to gain a superior advantage.