PHP is a server side scripting used for developing dynamic web pages. It has become most admired programming language among developers as it is speedy,
cost-effective, dependable and secure. As PHP codes can be implanted with ease to other scripting languages like HTML and XHTML, it is very effective.
PHP has emerged as one of the most functional and yet entirely free web programming platforms, along with Linux and MySQL. The only cost allied while working with such technology is the cost to hire PHP web developers.
You can get precisely what you want to develop by maintaining good synchronization with the PHP developers. But it costs your precious time and energy. Another option is, outsource your project. You can outsource your work to a freelancer, but only if you are cent-percent sure of his credentials and reliability.
If you are looking to hire PHP developer for your project, it is quite essential to check the capabilities of the developers by evaluating its key area of expertise on following parameters:
1. A client must verify developer’s work experience in PHP development as experience is directly proportional with the quality of work.
2. Observe the problem solving capability of the PHP developer by passing on a complex yet small job to him.
3. Have a look over the preceding work done by the programmer as it will assist you in evaluating its level of proficiency.
4. Make sure that developer is not asking extra money and offering genuine timeline to complete the entire project. You can make some research for price confirmation.
5. Most significantly, make sure that programmer have deep understanding of PHP language.
So once you have shortlisted PHP developers, now it’s your duty to discuss about project goals, projected outcomes and objectives with the service provider or developer. It is important that you keep the whole thing in writing, from contract to every single suggestion that you deliver.
I consider that standard suggestions given above will allow you to hire PHP developer with no hassle or glitches.