- Features of Marijuana Delivery Application
- Technology Stack for Marijuana App Development
- Required Team Structure
- Cost Estimation of Medical Marijuana Mobile App Development
- Wrapping It Up!
Medical Marijuana has already entered into the business mainstream and is now on the way to become a $22 billion industry by the end of 2022. It has grown up to 74% the previous year and thus, it’s no wonder that it will be sooner or later overruled by the technology and mobile app developers are already thinking to embed the service in just the right way. Medical marijuana is being purchased nowadays on a repetitive basis; hence, after being embraced by society on a wide scale, it has opened the room full of opportunities for businesses. The technical executives are getting ready with the concept of Medical Marijuana delivery mobile app development and are all set to make it an imperative part of the on-demand landscape.
Marijuana medicines are still difficult to obtain, and this has been a defining point for this industry until now. In some cases, patients were not able to locate the correct dispensary and some had to wait until the couriers arrived at the right time. So, in such a case, the On-demand Medical Marijuana delivery mobile application is the biggest rescue and is highly capable of meeting the users’ requirements instantaneously. It has also lessened down the delivery time and has augmented the quality and safety parameters. So, if you are also looking for investing in the same venture, keep reading the post for identifying the four most important pillars: basic framework, attributes, cost, and the technology involved for engineering an On-demand medical marijuana delivery app.
Features of Marijuana Delivery Application
We strive to deliver on-screen solutions that are engaging and interesting when designing your on-demand cannabis delivery app. For an application that interacts well with the crowd and talks to them about all the possible things, it becomes easier for the sales team to drive clients. Any white label solution would have three user groups to engage.
- The Potential User
- The Service Provider
- The Admin
Let’s have a quick look at the feature set that our marijuana delivery app development team would include for each of them.
The Potential User
When we talk about the potential user who would settle up things for you, you would find a solution that is highly rewarding and helps you earn great results. Our cannabis delivery app development company takes care of the needs of the users and develops a feature set that makes it easier for the end-users to utilize the application.
- Registration: This is the main section of the app where users will land on. They can register by entering an OTP sent to their email account or mobile number.
- Search and browse: The users can check all the products that are available in the app along with their price and specifications, so as to place the order in a convenient way.
- Place an order: The users can place the orders as per the prescription received from the doctors in an easy way.
- Upload prescription: Under this section, the users are required to upload the prescriptions before placing the orders. The marijuana dispensaries are required to check proof of medication before delivering the medicines at the user’s doorsteps.
- Get the best deals: The users can view the best deals and offers attuned to the On-demand medicine delivery app and can order the medicines at a cost-effective price.
- Select categories: The users can select the appropriate category (Sativa, Indica or Ruderalis) of marijuana he requires. Accordingly, the products according to the selected category are displayed and thus, the patient can choose the medicines as required.
- View the contact details: The users can view the contact details of the renowned medical dispensaries so as to ensure the quality of the products delivered.
- Make payments: The users can make the payments via integrated payment models such as Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, etc in a secure way.
- Add to wishlist: The users can add the products to the wishlist as well and can purchase them as required.
These are the basic requirements of any application that is made with the user’s intent. Your marijuana delivery software is designed in a way to help you earn maximum profits in no time.
The Service Provider
When talking about the service provider it becomes quite important to balance the way things work. It is important that the safety and the style of the solutions are maintained in a way to reflects security and safety.
Our medical marijuana app development service providers have worked well on these solutions that would make it easier for the merchants to offer marijuana with utter security and confidentiality.
- Login: This is similar to the user panel. Here the merchants can log in with the help of the OTP verification process.
- Check prescription: As per the prescriptions uploaded by the user, the associated vendor can check and verify the medication required.
- Manage orders: All the orders that are requested by the users along with the details are managed by the marijuana dealer.
- Manage products: All the product details, specifications, composition, etc are managed by marijuana dealers.
- Earning: The dealers can check their earnings as well. They can verify the number of orders captured and the ones that are completed so as to monitor the payment received by the admin.
The service provider panel needs to be ladened with interesting solutions that would make it quite interesting for the service providers to deliver top-quality solutions without bothering about them a lot.
As the app owner, the admin needs to have an eagle eye on everything that is going on. One needs to take care of the solutions and the people engaged with the application. medical marijuana apps need utter secrecy, safety, and security plus a few licenses and registrations. Thus, it is important for the app owner to take care of formalities before letting anyone be a part of the application.
- Manage users and merchants: All the users, merchants that are attuned to the app are managed by the admin. All the number of pending, process, and unprocessed requests can be managed by the admin.
- Manage privacy: Under this section, the admin is responsible to maintain the privacy of the user’s medication information and requirements. All the uploaded prescriptions are approved by the admin before the medicine delivery.
- Manage terms and conditions: All the usability criteria, direction, effects, etc of the marijuana are managed by the admin so as to keep the user aware.
- Manage prices: Under this section, the price structures of Marijuana are managed by the admin as per the market trends and researchers.
- Manage reports: All the reports related to the number of orders captured, categories for which the maximum orders were recorded, busiest and peak hours of supply, etc are managed and verified by the admin.
- App marketing and monetization: All the app marketing-related banners, promotional ads, emails, campaigns, etc are managed and verified by the admin.
These are some of the most common features that any cannabis delivery app company would offer you. We have worked over a few details that would make it easier for you to win an audience base that would make things easier and better for you.
Some Advanced Features for SkyRocketing Profits
When talking about marijuana app development it becomes easier for the team to integrate some more advanced yet important features in your application that would make things easier for you. If you are looking forward to earning solutions that would make things easier for you then you are at the right place.
- CRM: CRM plays a great role in the On-demand medical Marijuana delivery mobile app. With the aid of a CRM-based tool, users can communicate with Marijuana doctors and can get an idea about their specifications and composition. They can even learn about the negative and positive effects of the weeds and can also ask for daily dose charts.
- Blog: Well, under this feature all the physicians can publish their posts about different types of weeds and medicines. They can also post reviews about the weeds that are helpful for curing severe diseases such as cancer. This helps a lot in keeping the users updated about the various advantages of Marijuana in curing different diseases.
- Cloud Management: Cloud technology stores all the payment information, prescription, weeds, and users detail along with all the services in a very simplified and secured way plus the admin can access the data whenever required. The requirement of maintaining the large hardware devices gets completely vanished off with cloud technology.
- Operational zone set-up: This feature allows the users to identify Marijuana selling outlets in the mentioned area. This is a great way of meeting the user’s requirements in a minimal time period.
- Push Notifications: With the help of push notifications, users can be kept updated about the order, payment, and delivery confirmation. All the messages related to the nearby Marijuana dealers can be sent to the users. Further, the users can also be notified in case of app updates or whenever some new researchers are published.
- Payments: Distinctive payment models such as Braintree, Stripe, PayPal’s Mobile SDK and Apple Pay are available nowadays. Integrating the online payment models provides a transparent approach to the users for making the payments in a very convenient way.
- Offers and discounts: All the related offers and discounts are notified to the users for keeping them attuned to the upcoming deals. Moreover, users can be rewarded upon successful referral and in case they are attuned to the app for a long time.
- Search nearby weed delivery outlets: Under this section, the users can search the nearby delivery outlets and the Marijuana products it delivers in a convenient manner. According to their uploaded prescriptions, categories, location, and the medicine they seek to avail, all the relevant and appropriate.
With these features, it becomes easier for your audience to stay loyal to work style as these are a few things that need to be focused on. If you are looking forward to solutions that would make things better then integrating these features would be a nice move.
If there are some more features that you want to integrate into your solution then all you need to do is talk to our experts and they would make things easier and better for you.
Technology Stack for Marijuana App Development
Implementing the right technological standards is a must while developing a robust and sophisticated Marijuana delivery mobile app. So, before embarking on the development framework make sure, you have preserved all the right technical powers so as to be seated abreast of your competitors.
Our tech geeks keep themselves updated with the latest happenings around the globe and make sure that the solutions that are delivered to them are interesting and highly rewarding. If you want to own a solution that would make things simpler and better for you then you can discuss it with our experts. They stay technically ahead in the market and make sure to use technology that is going to reflect well.
APNS( Apple push notifications/FCM( Firebase cloud messaging) For Push Notifications
Twilio, Sinch, Nexmo For SMS, Voice and Phone Verification
Braintree, Stripe & PayPal For accepting payments
GWT For Powerful Programming
Datastax For Data Management
MailChimp Integration, Mandrill For everything related to emails
Debian, Macintosh, Ubuntu, CentOS The Universal Operating System Database MongoDB, Hbase, Cassandra, Postgres
Cloud Environment AWS and Google
Real-time Analytics Hadoop, Spark, BigData, Apache Flink, Cisco, IBM
MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express JS, Angular JS, Node.js) – For making the functionality of the app quite fast and fluent
The technology we have discussed here would help you keep your business a few steps ahead in the game. We have been delivering solutions that are meant to create results that would make things easier and better for you.
At Octal IT Solution, we follow an agile methodology of development that makes the client a part of the development cycle. Not just this, we make sure that we follow a certain hierarchy in the process. The team structure of our organization helps us maintain hierarchy and deliver solutions that would win over the world.
Required Team Structure
For engineering and impeccable Medical Marijuana Delivery Mobile App, you require the right and experienced Mobile App Development Company, a talented pool of skilled managers, mobile app developers, designers, and testers.
The team is experienced and well-trained. They are available to connect with you easily and communicate at any time of the day. We understand sometimes it is a problem for you because of the time zone but our experts would connect with you in real-time and help you with solutions that may seem problematic.
- Project Manager: He/she should be inculcated with extraordinary skills and must pose the ability to identify the best in the mobile app industry landscape.
- Developers: Android App Developer, iOS App Developer, Back-end App Developers
- Designers: Expert UX/UI designers, Graphic Designer
- Testers: A team of proficient and skilled QA experts for delivering a smooth and rich experience to users
This is the basic team structure of the mobile app development team that would make it easier for you to reach the right person in case of trouble. Although most communication would be with the manager and developer, yet at times you may need to connect with others too.
Cost Estimation of Medical Marijuana Mobile App Development
The Mobile App Development Companies and App Developer communities charge according to complexities, platform selected, and the size of the app. For instance, the price for App Development starts from $200 to $550 in developed economies such as Europe or in the United States of America. While the app developers in Eastern Europe charge around $200 to $600 per hour.
In India, the cost of developing an On-demand medical marijuana mobile app begins from $75to $250per hour for the full-stack app development. So, calculating all the overhead costs, an average Marijuana delivery mobile app can cost up to $15,000 to $20,000 for a single platform (either iOS or Android with advanced features). However, spending little extra seats your app amongst a myriad of competitors existing out there.
Wrapping It Up!
When it comes to hiring the right cannabis mobile app development team that can help you through the crunch and make a good name in the market, you should trust Octal IT Solution. Our experts understand the significance of UI and UX of the application and make sure to deliver solutions that are designed uniquely for your business. We do not repeat similar product applications instead we choose to work on every project from scratch.