- Feature Set of Your On Demand Insurance Agent Mobile Application
- Technology Stack
- Cost of Developing an On-demand Insurance Agent Finder App
- Wrapping It Up!
If you want to showcase the insurance policies and want the users to get the best one in every category be it in health or vehicle, the insurance agent finder app will help you handle all the users insurance-related queries in a very easy way. The users can register for the policies and can find the appropriate agents to discuss all the budgetary issues, market trends, and associated terms and conditions. The On-demand insurance agent mobile app allows the agents to make revenues and it has opened a handful of opportunities for them. So, if you are a start-up or an entrepreneur; you can embark on the On-demand insurance finder app development for serving the users and the insurance agents. The business will not only harvest immense capital from these apps but also will grab the large number of users who are continuously striving to seek insurance-related policies for various requirements.
So, we share here the basic framework of developing an On-demand insurance agent mobile app.
We’ll talk about the various user groups who would be working with the application.
Feature Set of Your On Demand Insurance Agent Mobile Application
When considering the feature set of your on-demand insurance agent mobile application, the developers associated with us divide them in various sets.
Here we would be talking about the feature set that is available for the end users. These features are designed by the insurance mobile app development team to engage the customers and make sure that they can find the solution to their issues easily.
- User Registration: This is the major section of the app where the user will land on. He can register with the aid of social networking or the email account credentials.
- View Insurance Profile: The users can view the profile of the insurance agents and the relevant services and solutions provided by them.
- Add Agents and Policies to Favorites:The users can maintain their favorites list and can add the appropriate agents and the policies as per their requirements.
- Select Relevant Services:Under this section, the users can check different insurance policies related to health, vehicles, saving plans and much more.
- Send and Confirm Request: The users can send the request to the desired agent for availing the policy services. They can confirm the appointments with the agent as per their requirements as well.
- Schedule for Later: The users can schedule the appointment with the agents for the upcoming dates in advance. This would make it easier for them to manage their functioning and operationality.
- Rating and Review: Users can assign the rating and reviews as per the services delivered. They can even post reviews about their appointment session and according to the agent qualifications.
- Make Payments:The users can make payments via integrated payment models such as PayPal, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Cards etc. We make it a point that the solutions delivered to you are interesting and high earning.
Next in the line is the agent who would be offering the services. It is significant that the agent panel is well sorted and designed in a way that things are better to affirm that the solutions are rewarding.
- Registration: This is similar to the user section. The agent can sign-in via the social networking or the email account credentials. With an easy registration process, things become quite easy for the service providers to explore.
- Upload Documents: The agents can upload the details of the policies and the experience certificates. They can also upload the documents related to their expertise so as to attract users.
- Select an Area of Services: The agents can select the areas they want to serve. This way it gets easy for the users to select their agent as required by them.
- Manage Booking Calendar:The agents can manage their booking calendar as well. They can update the date on which they are occupied along with the time or the scheduled appointments.
- Accept/Reject Inquiries: As per the number of the request already aligned up and the insurance policies and the services users seek to avail, the agent can accept or reject the user request. Thus managing the list and the requests becomes easier for the agents.
- View Earnings: The agents can view their earnings as well, as per the number of appointments. This way they can check the payments made by the users on a weekly or monthly basis. Our insurance agent app development team delivers solutions that make things easier for the agents to record their data and calculate their income.
- View Rating and Reviews:The users can view the ratings and reviews assigned by the users and can take necessary steps for improvisations. Also, they can check if there are any discrepancies involved that may hamper their work process.
- Receive Payments: Agents can receive the payments from the user through the online payment models or via COD. We integrate ewallet app development methods that make it easier for the solution providers to continue with the work.
- Manage Prices: The agent can set the price for the appointments, policies registration, and submission of amount handling forms etc as per the market standards.
Our mobile app development for insurance agents is designed in a way that it helps you make a strong presence in the market. We have been delivering solutions that are interesting and engaging and make sure that the solutions that are dropped to the clients are high ROI generating.
This panel is designed for you. You can check what are the aspects that need to be considered and how difficult the things would be. We make it a point that the solutions that are dropped to you are technologically advanced and can help you earn the best output.
- Dashboard: All the assigned, completed and the pending request can be viewed by the admin. Accordingly, the admin can also check the associated user and the related policies.
- Manage Agents and Users: All the agents and the users that are attuned to the app are managed and verified by the admin. You can stop the services for the people you think aren’t good for your profile.
- View Reports: All the reports related to the incoming users’ request, the peak hours when the maximum requests are fetched, the category of the request, monthly earnings, etc can be viewed by the admin in the form of real-time reports and pie charts.
- Accept/Reject Agent Registration Request: Depending on the agent profile, past working experience, and records, admin can accept or reject user requests.
- Manage Ratings and Reviews: All the ratings and reviews that are assigned by the users can be managed and monitored by the admin. It is important that the solutions that are dropped to you are interesting and engaging.
- Manage Prices: Under this section, all the price standards running for the different insurance policies can be managed and monitored by admin. This becomes easier for the agents and the users to manage the needs.
- Manage Payments: Admin can verify all the transactions within On-demand insurance agent mobile apps. We understand the confidentiality and security concerns, and affirm that the transparency doesn’t compromise with the confidentiality.
Along with these features there are a few more advanced features that make it easier for the solution providers.
- Select Reliable Policies with One Tap: With the help of the stated feature, users can select reliable insurance policies and the appropriate agents, by simply applying filters in the app. This helps in making the user search more re-defined and also helps to showcase the exact policies according to the service category specified by them.
- Customer Relationship Management: CRM integration allows the agents and the admin to connect with the users in a very convenient way. This way both the agents and the admin can grab an idea about services and the policies the user seeks to avail thus helping the users to make more appropriate decisions.
- Convenient Payment: The integrated payment model allows the users to make the payments via the different online models such as NetBanking, Credit/Debit Card, etc. Adding the payment gateway is a very important feature of an On-demand insurance agent finder app and also helps in making the payments hassle-free and secure.
- Policy Comparison: The users can make a comparison between the different policies that are attuned to the same category. For instance, users can view ample policies for health thus they can compare all the benefits, associated time period, and registration process in an easy way.
- Global Positioning Services: The role of GPS (Global Positioning System) is quite countable when we are talking about developing an On-demand insurance agent mobile app. With the help of the GPS, the users and agent can locate each other and can choose the most optimized route to be taken. MapKit and Google Maps can be used for iOS and Android-based app respectively for navigation purposes.
- Cloud: Implementation of cloud technology comes as a great deal in managing all the data in a much secured manner. All the related data corresponding to the users, orders, detailers, payments and, policies are stored on the cloud for making the workflow of the business very seamless.
- Heat Map View: The heat map basically shows the busiest time in one location. It also helps to see the real-time locations of the insurance agents and therefore permits the users to make better decisions with their On-demand insurance agent mobile app.
- On-Screen Signature:This feature allows the agent to take the online signature of the users upon the policy registration. It greatly helps in making the overall app operations very secured and flawless plus also assures user document safety.
- Online Policy Selection: The users can select online policies from the On-demand insurance agent mobile app. Users can pick the best policies and can find all the associated terms and conditions before processing for registration.
- Notification and Alerts: While developing an extraordinary app, you certainly cannot miss upon push notifications. Well, push technology greatly helps in keeping the users engaged. All the messages related to the payment, request, discount and the app updates are being sent to the users.These are some of the most important features that need to be worked on. We have been working on these solutions for years and we make sure that the solutions that are dropped to you cover the loopholes your competition may have.
Location Tracking: Based on the users’ proximity sensors the mobile app can track the current location of the user on a real-time basis. For Android, Google Maps has all the needed functionalities, and for iOS – Apple maps is the best solution to go with.
Data Cloud: Amazon data servers or Google cloud storage can be used for safely storing the data and information in a secured form. SMS, Voice, and Phone Verification – For authenticity and for keeping spambots at bay. The app developer can use Facebook SDK or Google sign-in for that.
It is important that the solutions that are deployed have a technical edge. Our experts deliver solutions that are designed to bring on the screen an experience that is interesting and engaging.
Cost of Developing an On-demand Insurance Agent Finder App
It is quite difficult to calculate the exact cost of developing an app. However, the cost of developing an On-demand insurance agent finder app depends upon 3 factors the complexity & size of the app, the number of platforms you want your app to run on, and the country you are selecting as your mobile application development center. This is because different countries have different hourly charges, for instance: U.S. based developers: $50 to $250 per hour Eastern Europe-based developers: $30 to $150 per hour India based developers: $10 to $80 per hour Below is the overall basic app architecture (An average app with average features, developed for the Android program and the center of development in India). Let’s break down the costs for different activities:
- Technical documentation (40 hours ? $1000 to $2000)
- UI/UX design (60 Hours ? $1500 to $3000)
- Front-end and Back-end development (400 Hours ? $10,000 to $ 20,000)
- MVP testing (80 Hours ? $2000 to $4000)
- Polishing and bug fixing (40 hours ? $1000 to $2000)
So, if we add all the above overhead expenses, a reasonable On-demand Insurance Agent Finder app will cost around $10,000 to $15,000 for a single platform (either iOS or Android). However, spending around $18, 000 – $22,000 guarantees your app to stand ahead in the competition.
Wrapping It Up!
At Octal IT Solution, we have worked on various methods and researched different aspects, and derived the most easily used and engaging solutions. Our insurance app development company brings on the screen an experience as per business domain and needs. Our experts deliver designed and developed solutions and Community website development services, with great user experience and self-intuitive user interface providing you full ownership rights to a custom solution.
So, if you are looking forward to taking your business to the digital domain, we are here!