- Features of On-Demand House Cleaning App
- Technology stack:
- Required Team Structure:
- Cost of developing an On-demand cleaning app
- Wrapping It Up!
Most people today simply hate to indulge themselves in executing the daily house cleaning chores. The reason being, they are occupied with several other tasks, hence in such a scenario it becomes very toil for them to handle and manage such activities. So, here the technology had to find out the perfect solution in the form of an On-demand cleaning mobile app for addressing the above-stated problems. The concept of On-demand mobile applications had actually provided a secular upsurge to all the existing business verticals.
If you want to help your users with the solutions that can make things easier for them, then maybe you can enter the market with an on-demand house cleaning application.
Needless to say, it is dominating the entire digital landscape. So why would the people now take the pain of searching the cleaners The handyman app development will do it for them. Users are just required to tap the app’s surface, and the list of the cleaners will be displayed right in front of them. Well, other than this the concept had also opened up the doors for cleaners. They can now register with the app for finding out a new pool of opportunities so as to make high revenues. They can now identify the users that are away from their physical location. Therefore, if you pretty much liked the idea of developing an On-demand cleaning app, keep reading the post for exploring the best set of attributes, technologies plus the cost that will incur in the house cleaning app development.
Well, if you have decided to enter the market with a house cleaning service app, then all you need to do is focus on the applications that are interesting and engaging. Our experts make sure to integrate solutions that are feature ladened to make sure that your competition doesn’t stand a chance in front of you.
Features in any application make it a great choice for the users. If the features are less or they do not match the expectations of the consumers then your application would be a great fail. So, if you are looking for a solution that has features that can make things simpler for you then you are at the right place.
Features of On-Demand House Cleaning App
When talking about the features of the house cleaning app, it becomes quite difficult for business owners to figure out all at once. Over the years, our house cleaning app development team has gained popularity and affirms that the solutions that are delivered to you are interesting and engaging.
We make sure to add the solutions in a way that they deliver great results in no time.
Our features are defined by the user groups that are the intended users.
- End USer
- Service Provider
Let’s see what are the specific feature set that one needs to include for each of these.
When talking about the end-user it is important that the solutions that are delivered to them are interesting and engaging. We also make sure that the features integrated with your application are up to the mark and technically ahead in the market.
- Register: Under this section, the users can register with their basic details by using their social account and network credentials. Fill in the details and make sure that the solutions that are given to you are interesting and engaging.
- One-tap Booking: Users can tap the search cleaners button and the app will then list all the cleaners as required. Simply users can then send the requests to them instantly. The process becomes quite time-saving and convenient. Less the hassle more the work.
- Select cleaning types: Users can select the type of services they seek to avail themselves of. There can either be the cleaners who are well-versed with manual cleaning or there can be ones that are equipped with the knowledge of operating modern cleaning equipment like vacuum cleaners. Thus, users can make a choice in a more filleted way.
- Push Notifications: All the notifications related to the request of payment are confirmed, new offers and promotions released are sent to users. The push notification is an interesting way to engage your customers with the latest updates you have in store to offer.
- View Bookings: The users can view the bookings with all the attuned details such as destination, payment structure, time schedule, and much more. It becomes easier to explore the results and deliver solutions that are up to the mark and can interact with the audience easily.
- Cancel Service Bookings: Owing to any last-minute urgencies or the sudden unavailability of the cleaner, the user can cancel the bookings as well. In case of emergency, the user may need to reschedule or cancel the services thus, they must feel the ease of taking services at their comfort.
- Secured Payments: Users can make the payments via secured payment models such as digital wallet app development, credit/debit cards, etc. With multiple payment options, it becomes easier for the user to avail of the services. With in-app payment wallets refund and reward gifting too becomes easier.
- Check Cleaner Availability: Before assigning the request to the cleaner, the users can check their availability in the time slots required by them. We affirm to bring to you solutions that would let your users have a look at the cleaner who would be visiting them.
Service Provider Panel
When talking about the service providers panel, things become quite complicated. We need to make sure that the solutions that are delivered to the users are interesting and let them enjoy the services as and when required.
- Register/Login: This section is similar to the user app. Here the cleaners can register into the house cleaning app with the help of their email or social account credentials.
- Profile Management: Cleaners can manage their profiles as well. They can add the relevant years of experience and their expertise so as to capture maximum user requests.
- Accept/reject user requests: Owing to their busy schedules, running time slots, and the number of requests assigned cleaners can accept or reject user requests.
- Manage order requests: The cleaners can manage their assigned request as well. They can switch between different requests as well, according to the busy and idle time slots.
- Payment receipt: Cleaners can receive the payments from the users via the payment models integrated into the app. They can check their monthly earnings as well plus can verify if the amounts are running pending from the users’ end.
- View ratings and reviews: Cleaners can view the reviews and ratings by the users in order to improvise the services, as required.
- Book notifications: Cleaners can check the notifications as well upon some order confirmation or payment received.
These service providers need to be sure of the results that are offered to them. We make it a point that the solutions that are offered to them are interesting and engaging. The service provider should not feel any loophole as it would become a tedious task for them to further offer their services to the customers.
No matter how dedicated all elements of your application are, it is important that they are governed to assure that the solutions do not create any troubles. The on-demand house cleaning app that we deliver you has an admin panel that would make sure that you have a complete hold on the solutions and the operations.
- Manage schedules online: Under this section, all the scheduled bookings, cleaners, and the users registered are managed by the admin.
- Customer service: The admin is solely responsible for meeting the requirements of the services. He can communicate with the users so as to identify the weak points in order to improvise them in a better way.
- Dashboards and statistics: This is the major section of app-controlled by admin. All the data related to app usability, number of cleaners registered, offers most loved, and types of services availed, etc are managed and monitored by admin.
- Manage users and service providers: All the users and the services providers attuned to the app are managed by the admin.
- Manage services and prices: Under this section, all the services provided to the users are managed by the admin along with the price structure. Admin can change the services and price according to the users? requirements and market trends.
- Allocate tasks to service providers: For meeting the user requirements in a better way, the admin can allocate the task to the cleaners attached with the app, according to the number of requests they are aligned with.
- Transaction details: All the transactions made by the users are managed by the admin. Receipts pertaining to their payment confirmation are generated and are sent to the users.
- Pay to cleaners: The payments received by the users are managed and accordingly, the fixed amount is transferred to the respective cleaners.
- App monetization: All the advertisements, banners, in-app purchases, promotional emails, and templates are managed and monitored by the admin.
The advanced features that we include in your solutions are interesting and engaging. Our experts affirm that the solutions stand out of the crowd and help you stay in the market for long.
We have listed here the solutions that would make sure that the users and the service providers would make it easier for you to run the application.
- Live consultation: Well this feature takes the concept of your On-demand cleaning service app to a whole new level. The users can communicate with the service providers and can capture live consultations. This helps them to grapple with more personalized services, thus helping them in meeting with their cleaning chores in a better way.
- Subscription packages: The app can offer extra cleaning services as well. Likewise, the cleaners can help in accomplishing other activities. Besides cleaning your home they can take care of your offices, your kitchen stuffs or can be indulged in washing or ironing the clothes as well. Users can avail of such services via purchasing the subscription packages for accomplishing the other concerning activities as well.
- Multilingual: This works great in case you are thinking to make your product scalable. The multilingual feature allows the user and the cleaners to operate the maid app in their desired languages. This helps a lot in providing a basic understanding to the users and cleaners about the services you are providing with your app and at the same time keep them attuned and engaged with the app.
- In-app navigation: Well, the app must be easy to use. It should be adhered to the core value and must provide the services that the users require. The On-demand cleaning service app must allow users with very seamless navigation within an app. The users must be able to check and avail of the services in a very easy way. Also remember, that the buttons you are using resonates with the functionality of the app and avoid using long requests and payment information filling forms.
- Promotions & Offers: All the concerned offers and promotions are delivered to the users for keeping them attuned with all your business insights. This is an excellent approach in keeping the users attentive and encourages them to avail of your services when required. Moreover, promotions and offers help to augment the visibility of your app and the services offered. Therefore, embedding them into the On-demand house cleaning app can make it top the charts in the respective niche.
- Online Invoicing & Billing Facility: All the services that are availed by users are noted down along with the price structure associated with them.? The starting and the joining date is also recorded for all the cleaners and users along with the services availed in order to simplify the billing process The invoice is then generated for the users and also the bills can be delivered manually so as to make the overall payment system quite transparent.
- GPS Tracking: The role of GPS (Global Positioning System) is quite countable when we are talking about the On-demand cleaning app development. With the help of the GPS, the users can check the routes taken by the respective cleaner. App developers can use Google Maps for navigation purposes. MapKit can be used as well for iOS mobile apps in order to provide sophisticated approaches for finding optimized routes.
- Job history details: Last but not least, allow the cleaners to check their job history details. They can check the number of requests completed and the ones that are running pending. This works great in keeping the daily schedules up to date plus also keeps them reminded about their corresponding timeslots.
Along with this, we would train your team to get solutions that are interesting and engaging. We have been working for over a decade now and our experts understand how important it is for them to stand out of the crowd.
Depending upon the size of the app and preferred platform, there are quite a few technologies used for different purposes.
Few other technologies:
- GWT – for Powerful Programming
- Datastax – for Data Management
- SMS, Voice, and Phone Verification -Nexmo, Twilio
- Mandrill – for everything related to emails
- Push Notifications – Google Cloud Messaging Service, Twilio, Push.io
- Payments – Braintree & PayPal, Stripe, EWallets
- Streaming Media System – Helix Universal Server, Wowza Streaming Engine, Nimble
- Database – MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, Postgress, Mail Chimp Integration
- Debian – the Universal Operating System
- Real-time Analytics – Hadoop, Spark, BigData, Apache Flink, Cisco, IBM
- Cloud Environment – AWS
Required Team Structure:
For engineering the superior and best-in-class On-demand cleaning mobile app, it is necessary to find the right and reliable Mobile App Development Company. The major key personnel responsible for developing mobile apps are the squad of project managers, developers, designers, and testers.
Therefore, it becomes very imperative to identify the right, eligible, and appropriate candidates inculcated with the real potential for a quality On-demand cleaning service app development.
- Project Manager: She/he must be equipped with managerial skills and are required to be capable enough for identifying the most productive solutions for your business insights.
- Developers: Android App Developer, iOS App Developer, Back-end App Developers
- Designers: expert UX/UI designers, Graphic Designer,
- Testers: A team of proficient and skilled QA experts for delivering a smooth and rich experience to users.
Cost of developing an On-demand cleaning app
Most of the companies charge according to the men’s power and hours they put into while developing the app. In regions like North America for instance, the app developers charge around $150 per hour, in Europe it is $130 per hour, and in and the companies and app developers in Australia charge around $190 per hour.
According to the statistics, India is a reasonable country for developing a proficient On-demand cleaning mobile app at the price of $80 per hour. The cost of developing an On-demand maid service app? is around $15,000 to $20,000. However, the cost of an app may rise in case the advanced features mentioned above are added to the app.
Wrapping It Up!
We have been providing dedicated solutions to the teams and affirm that each solution is interesting. With detailed research on the market and the competitors, we make sure that the solutions delivered are engaging.