Now, since alcohol has become an inseparable part of today’s community parties, the right time has arrived for infusing the alcohol delivery app development technology into the way liquor shop dealers used to serve their clients. The on-demand liquor delivery mobile apps allow users to order their favorite drinks, make payments, track delivery agents in real time, find nearby liquor options, and much more. Well, the above reasons are enough to justify why your wine business now needs an on-demand alcohol mobile app.
The on-demand alcohol delivery apps also help businesses to earn maximized revenues in their respective niche. The concept of on-demand alcohol delivery app development is taking an impressive turn with every passing day, and now, if you are also thinking of investing in the venture, find here the basic framework, attributes, cost, and technologies that form a major part of such apps for alcohol delivery.
Before we get into the details of alcohol delivery app development, it is important we look into the details of the marketing research results that make things better for you to make an interesting decision for liquor delivery app development.
- Why Invest in Liquor Delivery App Development Solution? – Market Stats
- Why is it Profitable to Invest in Apps that deliver alcohol?
- New Government Regulations and Compliance for App that Delivers Liquor
- How does the On-Demand Liquor Delivery App Work?
- Alcohol Delivery App Monetization Models
- Popular Apps for Alcohol Delivery:
- Features to Consider for On-Demand Liquor Delivery App Development
- Required TechStack to Develop an Online Alcohol Delivery App
- Team Structure For Liquor Delivery App Development
- Cost of On-demand Alcohol Delivery App Development:
- Wrapping It Up!
- Frequently Asked Questions
Online Liquor Delivery App development- Quick Glance:
The on-demand alcohol delivery app industry is moving fast after the COVID-19 fall. The app for alcohol delivery is an efficient way to order your drinks in your comfort without any worry about the risk of health measures. The app follows all the safety protocols driven by government policy. The on-demand liquor apps deliver all the essential features to cater to high-quality drinks in their footstep. It comes with quintessential features like real-time tracking, in-app notifications, cloud management, multilingual support, and many others.
On adding all of the features in the app to order alcohol, the cost of the alcohol online delivery app goes around $15,000 to $90,000; this can be fulfilled by using the topmost tech stack, which is paired with trending technologies.
Why Invest in Liquor Delivery App Development Solution? – Market Stats
Revenue & Market Share in Alcoholic Drinks
- In the Alcoholic Drinks market, volume is expected to amount to 306.40bn L by 2027.
- The market’s largest segment is the segment Beer with a market volume of US$610.00bn in 2023.
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in China (US$336.40bn in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per-person revenues of US$209.40 are generated in 2023.
- Revenue in the Alcoholic Drinks market amounts to US$1,609.00bn in 2023.
- The market is expected to grow annually by 5.42% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- The popular app App to order alcohol, Drizly, has seen a boost of 400% in its sales post-Covid.
- Source – Statista
With innovative and cutting-edge technology, our mobile app developers integrate interesting and engaging features in alcohol delivery apps that let organizations attract more customers and increase their revenue. Our On-demand liquor delivery solutions provide better ROI, integrate e-wallet solutions, and enable admins to keep an eye on daily transactions.
Why is it Profitable to Invest in Apps that deliver alcohol?
The alcohol culture has sold to the majority of the people within the commodities. On the global premises, from beer to wine, barley to grapes, the demand is fulfilled in commodities. 25% of the market is filled with younger ones, and there is an increase in the consumer need for luxurious and fond liquor and alcohol.
Innovation is everywhere, and it leads to the rise in the market flow. With innovative drink ideas, consumers in the near future amuse themselves with honey-flavored alcoholic drinks that are the queue options for consumers.
India is also considered to be the prime market for the consumption and investment of alcoholic drinks. The on-demand Liquor delivery app segment of selling alcohol and beverages is a highly automated process for companies to generate big revenues.
When the evaluation was done of the Indian market, the market reached INR 1400 Billion at the end of 2016. This revenue keeps on growing with an annual growth of 5.2% to reach more than INR 3000 Billion by the end of 2026.
This rapid increase in the industry is due to the urban population drawn into the market. The majority of the population is sustained to move for the surge of whiskies and alcohol when they have a strong faith in the regulations allied by the government of India. Another reason is the “pub and cocktail culture” in the urban cities fueled the increase in the demand for a similar industry to serve more people.
New Government Regulations and Compliance for App that Delivers Liquor
The International Spirits and Wines Association of India (ISWAI) has come up with a new policy that confesses that the coming market of alcoholic drinks will raise revenue and trade. The policies have made some relaxation for the service providers, which brings new players into the market.
The government policies are furnished with adequate measures to assure the quality of the liquor and alcohols that could be illicit to the health of the consumers in other way.
How does the On-Demand Liquor Delivery App Work?
The on-demand alcohol delivery apps allow the users to doorstep delivery of drinks with attractive discounts for the first-time login. Users can browse for multiple options to choose from: alcohol, liquors, spirits, vodka, rum, beer, wine, gin, and much more.
The fast-forward delivery can be handled by the retailer itself or the third-party delivery service to execute all of the deliveries within time.
Let’s understand the general working process of the on-demand liquor delivery app:
- The app to order alcohol delivery has a three-panel login: one for the user, one for the shopkeeper, and one for the delivery agent.
- All of them have separate profiles to sign up for.
- After the signup process, they have to wait for the admin for approval.
- Users first log in to the app to order their drinks.
- Users turn on their GPS to find out the local nearby best outlets to order their choice of alcohol using advanced filters.
- Once the user orders, within seconds, the order automatically notifies the shop.
- Users get the confirmation with a message that their order is accepted.
- Once the order is packed, the delivery boy gets a notification from the shop to get the order of the user.
- The agent collects the order, and the user tracks the time of the delivery agent/driver.
- The order is delivered to the doorstep of the users.
- The payment is done in either COD or other payment options.
Alcohol Delivery App Monetization Models
Service providers want to cash the fast escalation in the industry. They have adopted a few eye-raging models to gain high customer revenues for the on-demand liquor industry.
- Commission-based: In this commission-based model, the liquor app owner charges a specific amount of fee for every order.
- Featured-based: The app owner offers the best spot to the service providers to get the maximum traffic for their business. Many of the vendors are likely to invest their money to grab the right business for themselves within a shorter time.
- Ads-based: After finding the right market for selling the products,. The companies place their ads of the related products to the consumers. The app owner charged a fee for placing ads to attract large customers.
- E-commerce: It is another global exposure option to land into the market of niche domains. Business owners can provide a variety of options to purchase. This will help the app owners and to the e-store business vendors.
- Rewards: Offer exclusive discounts and offers in drinks to the users.
Popular Apps for Alcohol Delivery:
To get yourself more motivated, let’s check out some of the best alcohol delivery apps in the existing market.
Drizly – Best App to Order Alcohol Online
Get a 5$ instant off when you’re the first time to order for you. If you are in a rush to get yourself a favorite drink in the comforts, Drizly is the ultimate option for you to go. You can choose from many options like wine, beer, liquor, and rum instantly. It also offers recipes for your favorite ones. You may pitch to your local areas where many local vendor options are available. You may choose from the two options: either pick up at someplace or place an order at your doorstep on arrival.
Minibar Delivery – Popular App for Alcohol Delivery
It is the miniature of the alcohol delivery services to order your favorite alcohol at your palm within a few taps. You have a large pool of categories, including wine, beer, liquor, spirit, etc, with the best prices. The new users get a 25% instant discount and free delivery within the order in one month. Get yourself a party every day with a binge of cocktails with your favorite snack. The app has plenty of options from restaurants, stores, breweries, etc. There are no hidden gimmicks; everything is available transparently.
Swill – Top App for Liquor Delivery
Swill is the new discovery in the segment of liquor apps, with options like beer, wine, spirits, and many more. You will get the delivery within 60 minutes without the hassle of standing in the queue for a long time.
Saucey – Popular App that Delivers Liquor On Demand
Many of us have wondered why Saucey is so famous in the US. The simple answer is its speed. This on-demand liquor delivery app takes your order within seconds, hurray you get the drinks in 30 minutes without any vain. To get started for the first time, apply a SAS code and get an instant discount of $10. Saucey is valued at $23-$33 M. There are no minimum order or delivery fees.
Let’s now talk about the interesting features that we would integrate into your alcohol delivery app.
Features to Consider for On-Demand Liquor Delivery App Development
The stats have clearly shown that the best alcohol delivery apps around the world have a strong impact. When it comes to developing a feature set for the same, our mobile app development company considers the various aspects that are to be included in the application.
We work on the alcohol online delivery application with different elements
- User Panel: The end-users who would use the application to place the orders.
- Wine Shop Owner Panel: The wine shop owners who would be using the application to deliver alcohol to the users.
- Admin Panel: The one where the admin would take care of the backend functioning and help the users to get the best results.
Let’s now explore the elements required to create an alcohol delivery app.
User Panel – Liquor Delivery App Development
The user panel in the app to deliver alcohol makes it quite easier for people to communicate with the app and place their orders. One can easily look into the functioning of the application, navigate through the menu, and place orders without any hassle.
- Login: Users can register into the app with the help of an email account or social networking credentials to explore the best quality drinks and deals.
- View liquor listing: Users can view all the listed drinks once they get on board. They can verify their price and can get other necessary details.
- Apply filters: This feature basically helps to make the user shopping quite easier. They can apply the filters for selecting different categories of liquor, such as wine, beer, or whiskey, so as to avail themselves of the desired drink of their choice.
- Place orders: Under this section, users can place an order for the drinks selected. They can check or set the estimated delivery time as well.
- Cashless payment: For all the drinks purchased, users can make the payments with the help of different transaction models such as ewallet app development, Credit/Debit card, and others.
- Order history: Users can view their order history as well. They can verify their orders, drinks, prices, and much more.
- Track order: They can track their orders as well. The app will provide them with the order status, such as still in the queue, processed or not, out for shipment, etc. so as to keep the users attentive.
- Review the product and provide feedback: Users can also post their reviews. They can provide feedback regarding the drinks received or whether they were delivered within the stipulated time period or not.
The user is the key to the development of the best alcohol delivery app that can help your users stay involved with your work and earn better results. It is important when you get into the development process you should take care of your users’ needs and help them earn the best services in a limited time.
Wine Shop Owner Panel – Alcohol Delivery App
When it comes to liquor delivery app development, you need to include the wine shop owners too. They should immediately be intimated of the request, and the coordination needs to be strong so that the users can avail of the services really quickly and easily.
- Login: This is similar to the user panel.? The wine shop owner can log in with the aid of OTP sent to their mobile phone or email id.
- Manage drink categories: The owner can specify different categories of drinks, such as wine, beer, whiskey, breezes, etc.
- Manage drinks and snacks: All the complimentary snacks and the individual items are also listed so as to make the users aware of different meals, thus allowing them to order in a convenient way.
- Manage prices: All the price details associated with the drinks and the packages are managed by the liquor shop owner.
- View ratings and reviews: The liquor shop owner can view the ratings and reviews assigned by users. This also works in attracting new users.
- Manage earnings: As per the number of requests fetched, the liquor shop owner can check their earnings on a monthly or weekly basis.
With these simple and interesting features, we make it a point that the alcohol delivery apps that you take to the market are easy to understand, and the wine shop owners can earn the highest profits without much effort.
Sounds complex? Well, not anymore. You can easily get an app to order alcohol that would help you earn the best results. It is important to take care of the needs of the service providers to ensure that the results are highly reflected and help you earn the best results.
Admin Panel – Liquor Delivery App Development
It is significant for the admin panel to take care of the backend functioning of the apps that deliver alcohol. We make it a point that the admin panel is secure and safe and doesn’t access a lot of information. When it comes to the development process, our experts take care of the admin panel features well.
- Login: The admin can log in with its own set of credentials. Once logged in, the admin can view all the orders registered and thus can process them accordingly as per the time frame.
- Manage payments: The admin manages and monitors all the payments that the users process.
- Order management: Under this section, the admin manages all the assigned orders along with their status and details.
- Settings: All the app settings are managed by the admin. He can update the varieties of drinks, meals etc, so as to remain updated with the user’s demands.
- Marketing management: All the advertisements, banners, email templates, and promotional campaigns are managed by the admin.
- Real-time analytics: The admin can view the statistics associated with the number of orders captured, regions from which the maximum orders were fetched, peak delivery hours, etc. can be rolled out in the form of charts for making productive business decisions.
The admin panel features make it really easy for liquor app design experts to get the best results in the market.
Advanced Features to Consider for an App That Delivers Liquor
Advanced features of the alcohol delivery mobile app development reflect a strong build of the application and help the owners to get the best results in a limited time. We share here the features that would make your app for alcohol delivery stand out from the crowd and help you stay ahead of the competition.
- In-app notification: Push technology plays a great role in keeping the users engaged and also keeps them updated about the services being offered. All the notifications related to the offers confirmed, offers, and deals are being delivered to the users.
- Cloud management: Now, this certainly helps in making the functionality of an app to order alcohol quite streamlined and fluent. All the user’s orders, delivery data, offers, and information associated with the drinks and meals are stored in the cloud to make the best app for ordering alcohol processes simplified and convenient.
- Track nearby liquor-selling outlets: With the aid of the stated feature, users can track nearby liquor-selling outlets and can accordingly collect their drinks as required. The users can place an order on the app that delivers alcohol or can find adjacent outlets for buying wine or beer as required.
- Rewards and offers: Offers and promotions provide the chance for the users to revisit the apps for alcohol delivery. The users can use and apply the offers to different deals and drinks and can avail of the drinks at a cost-effective price.
- Real-Time Tracking: The users can track the real-time location of the delivery boy. They can check his location with the aid of GPS and can even suggest the appropriate routes to be taken. This helps in keeping the users attentive prior to the drinks delivery.
These are some of the features that would help us deliver solutions that would make things easier for you.
To deliver solutions that are engaging, interesting, and strong, we would need to use technology that stands out from the crowd and is really strong. The team associated with us is technologically advanced and can help you earn great profits.
Required TechStack to Develop an Online Alcohol Delivery App
Well, what we see are the attributes and the design of a mobile app. But here let me tell you that at the same time, a lot of hard work and technologies are required to be invested while developing an On-demand liquor mobile app. Let’s find them out.
- Amazon data servers or the Google Cloud storage can be used for safely storing the data,
- SMS, Voice, and Phone Verification – The app developer can use Facebook SDK or Google sign-in to keep spambots at bay.
- Database – For storing the data in the organization, the app developer can choose options like MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, Postgres, MySQL, etc.
Other Required Technologies for Online Liquor Delivery App Development:
- APNS (Apple push notifications)/FCM (Firebase cloud messaging) for Push Notifications
- Twilio, Sinch, Nexmo For SMS, Voice, and Phone Verification
- Braintree, Stripe & PayPal For accepting payments
- GWT For Powerful Programming
- DataStax For Data Management
- MailChimp Integration, Mandrill For everything related to emails
- Debian, Macintosh, Ubuntu, CentOS The Universal Operating System
- Database MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, Postgres
- Cloud Environment AWS and Google
- Real-time Analytics Hadoop, Spark, BigData, Apache Flink, Cisco, IBM
It is important that the technology that is to be used is well chosen and helps you earn the best results. Our experts are always updated with the technology and keep a keen eye on the fact what is trending.
The trending technologies make it quite easier for the teams to earn profits. To implement the right technology, we need a strong team that would help you keep things in line and help you stand strong in the marketing domain.
Team Structure For Liquor Delivery App Development
It is really very imperative to find the right Mobile Application Development Company and a talented pool of key personnel such as project managers, mobile app developers, designers, and testers so as to be acquainted with the best alcohol delivery app.
- Project Manager: Should be equipped with managerial skills and must be intelligent enough to identify the best in the mobile app industry landscape
- Developers: Android App Developer, iOS App Developer, Back-end App Developers
- Designers: Expert UX/UI designers, Graphic Designer
- Testers: A team of proficient and skilled QA experts to deliver a smooth and rich experience to users
Our team structure is well-defined and is always in touch with your team to make sure that the results that are delivered to you are as per your requirements. We follow an agile development methodology that makes it easier for us to know your feedback on the development process and in case of modifications, we can do it right away.
Cost of On-demand Alcohol Delivery App Development:
The cost of developing an On-demand alcohol delivery mobile app depends on the below factors as well other than the attributes to be added. Find out some of the listed factors below:
- The platform selected: You can choose to build a native application or a hybrid application
- Front and back-end development: The development process of the best app to order alcohol would majorly be defined by the technology used and the features expected to be incorporated.
- UI/UX development: User engagement would play a significant role in determining the connectivity with the users.
- Website connectivity: The response time would define how many users could work on the application at once.
Besides the aforementioned technical parameters, the physical location of the mobile app development company and the best alcohol delivery app developers also play a major role in estimating the right price of the alcohol online delivery mobile app. In India, mobile app developers cost around $15,000 to $20,000 to engineer a basic alcohol delivery app.
The cost to develop a liquor delivery app is quite variable and is majorly influenced by a lot of other factors. Over the years, we have delivered budget-friendly solutions without compromising your business objectives. Just make sure you let us know your expectations clearly, and we will bring on the screen a solution that could earn you the best results.
Wrapping It Up!
On-Demand Liquor Delivery is a growing trend in the market, and in the last few years, it has shown tremendous growth. With the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, home delivery has become the safest choice for people. If you want to monetize the trend, just make sure that you reach the right mobile app development team and get the best results in a limited time.
Frequently Asked Questions