Mobile technology is getting big day by day as the mobile users are getting smarter with their understanding of the smart gadgets. They already know what they need from the next release before even consuming their current facility. Understanding the latest mobile technology becomes highly important if you want to keep your customers entertained.
So what’s new in the market grabbing all the eyeballs for the latest mobile technology? Let’s find out:
- Beautification of the web is letting mobile developers think over smooth transitions for functions like page sliding, page refresh, drop down effect, link clicking and functional response of different elements applied on a facility. With 4K and Retina screens very much there in use, we can see a mobile websites resemble the quality and efficiency of a mobile app in 2014.
- Mobile development is going beyond feature phones. Fully functional operating systems will be demand and rope in high-end mobile phones powered with technologies like Mozilla’s mobile Firefox OS and Ubuntu OS
- The much-talked about IBM Watson app will be available to the developers worldwide. This will be available for the general users where they will be able to ask questions to The North Face kiosk software for more aware, thoughtful and contextual answers. This will certainly have a large impact on the future apps and their corresponding utility which will follow in a real life scenario.
- Quite interesting this one. The A7 chip has the plans to expand its limits beyond the Apple’s dome. The chip making giant Qualcomm along with Samsung has plans to implement comparable chips along their new product lines. This will allow the mobiles apps to perform better with increased memory and advanced graphics capacity tracing different functional aspects.
- Fitness technology is going to get fitter. Technology that powers FitBit and RunKeeper is going to get featured on different smartphones by the end of this year. The innovation is the key here and this technology is going to get rich in reading and displaying the matter and consume less energy. Spatial sensitivity, personalized triggers and filtered measurement will be all over there with this impactful change in making.
- Now iPhone 5S would soon track your shopping behaviour. With great capacity and range offered by iBeacon your phone would be able to know what you purchase repeatedly, which brand you prefer and how do you go about making your selections across the aisles – all this and more with the help of super sensitive device sensors embedded within your iPhone.
- Quite recently when Microsoft Windows came up with its breakthrough concept of Flat Design it just went in rage and was took up by everyone in the business including the giants like Apple and Google. In 2014, this approach towards the new idea of design is expected to appear quite a lot with popular app and web designs across various platforms.
These are a few major concepts that are going to keep the mobile technology world busy this season. Of course, they mean innovation but most of them are focused on improvising and augmenting the practices that are common with people. Besides, you are going to see a lot of variants too with the related supplies which will change the way you have seen and used technology.