- Features of Lawn Care Services App
- Technology Stack for Lawn Cleaning App
- Required Team Structure for the High Earning Application
- Cost of developing an On-demand cleaning app
- Wrapping It Up!
We all know that mobile apps are among the top appreciated helping hands as they have all the solutions for affixing our daily problems. The users are now not at all required to post the ads or ask the neighbors for finding the cleaners, plumbers, and much more. For the majority of people, gardening is like their favorite pastime and thus, here we have figured out the solution that will be adding a little extra innovation in the way they used to maintain their gardens. Well, the on-demand lawn mower mobile app will help them in doing so. The users can select the individual or the squad of persons for managing their gardens, they can check out even some more productive solutions for making their garden look even more beautiful.
And look what technology has in store for us! The lawn mowing app can make it easier for people to gather up their strength and bring on the screen something new and interesting. At Octal IT Solution, we have been providing solutions that can help our clients enter the competitive market with high-end solutions.
Needless to say, the stated concept is being highly embraced by today’s society and people just love the services and the solutions offered by them. It has even opened opportunities for land mowing persons and service providers. They can now serve the broader user base and can earn a little extra.
So here, if you liked the concept pretty much, embark on the right developmental strategies and features and for sure you will be able to preserve an impressive seat among your competitors.
Features of Lawn Care Services App
When it comes to talking about the feature set of the lawn care services app it is important that you consider all the aspects that are involved with the working of such applications. Let’s talk about the user groups one at a time.
The user panel for grass cutting service application needs a feature that makes it easier for the end-users to work and hire services without any hassle. Along with this, it is also to be taken care of that the functionalities can easily be accessed and explored.
- Sign-up/Login: This is the basic section of the app. Users can sign in with the help of an email account or social network credentials.
- Select mowing persons: Users can select the land mowing person as per their location and experience.
- Request a service: Once the users select the land mowing person, they can place a request for the mowing services.
- Book and confirm the request: Users can book and confirm the timings; price and everything associated with the booking plus can provide them the address, date and time details.
- Make the payment: Users can then make the payments through the integrated payments models such as Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, etc or can opt for COD as well.
- View order history: Under this section, users can view order history as well. They can make the request based on the previous request and can process for payment without searching the mowing persons again and again.
- Feedback and rating: Users can review the services provided by the land mowing persons. They can provide feedback related to the quality of services and the time required for accomplishing the task.
Lawn mowing mobile app development has become quite complex over the years and with the best on-demand mobile app developers involved with the business, it becomes quite easier for your business to enter the market with a highly rewarding solution.
Lawn Mowing Person Panel
Grass cutting services app need to be accessed by the lawn moving person also to offer the services. For them, the feature set would be quite different and include details and functions that the user group would not like.
- Register: The mowing person can log in with their own email account or by using the registration credentials assigned by the admin.
- Accept/reject request: According to the request aligned up, land mowing persons can accept or reject the request.
- Status updates: The mowing person can change their status as well. They can highlight the status as available in the case, they had finished the task and can set to busy, if they are occupied. This way users can easily check and assign them the requests.
- Manage availability: The mowing persons can manage their availability as well. They can make the time slots for meeting the user request as scheduled.
- Receive payments: They can receive the payments from the users as per the price standards of the services availed. The information related to the transactions is directed to the admin as well.
- View order history: Under this section, the mowing persons can check their order history as well. They can keep track of all the completed requests in order to check the earnings in a clear way.
The lawn maintenance services app is quite the need of the hour for busy people these days. It has been really tough the way things work, and applications like these make availing such useful assistance in just a few hours.
This is another important aspect of your business application. Someone would have to check on the data and regulation of the lawn mowing app development to ensure the right flow of information and also money.
- Manage dashboard: The admin can view all the orders that are completed and pending and can analyze the further details attuned to the requests as well.
- Manage users and cleaners: Under this section the admin can manage all the users and the land mowing persons or the service providers registered with the app.
- Manage ratings and reviews: All the ratings and reviews that are provided by the users can be managed by the admin. Accordingly, the admin can decide the improvements for making the business functionality enhanced.
- Manage services: All the app services are managed by the admin. She/he can add or delete the land mower services as per the market trends.
- Manage payments: All the payments done by the users and managed by the admin. According to the number of requests accomplished, the admin can transfer the share to the mowing person.
- Monetization: All the advertising, marketing, and publishing activities are managed by the admin. Furthermore, the admin is also responsible for governing the in-app subscription packages and for keeping the app up-to-date as per the evolving trends.
‘With a well-developed yard maintenance app it becomes easier for everyone interacting with the application to have an impressive experience. More the features and simple UI/UX design, more the ease of operating the application and generating great profits.
The advanced features of the application make it quite easier for you to establish a name in the market. Our experts are known to help you develop an application that can earn you a great sum of money in a limited time. This lawn care service business model makes it really flexible and straight for the users to reach the right service providers.
Our experts study your competition well and make it a point that the loopholes in their product are covered in yours.
GPS: The role of GPS (Global Positioning System) is quite countable when we are talking about developing an On-demand lawn mower mobile app. With the help of the GPS, the users and land mowing person can locate each other and can choose the most optimized route to be taken. MapKit and Google Maps can be used for iOS and Android-based mobile apps respectively for navigation purposes.
Multilingual: In case you are thinking of making your product scalable, adding a multilingual feature is a must. It will allow the users and the land mowing person to operate the app in their desired language. This helps a lot in providing the basic understanding to the users and the service providers about the solutions provided by your app and will help them to avail the desired lawn cleaning or mowing services in a convenient way.
Heat Map View: Well, it can be said as one of the enhanced features of an On-Demand land mower app. The heat map basically shows the busiest time in one location. It also helps to see the real-time locations of the land mowing persons and therefore permits the users to make better decisions with their land mower mobile app.
Surge pricing: Under this feature, users can check the rates of the services charged by the On-demand land mowers mobile app during the peak or the late-night hours. Furthermore, they can accordingly avail or request for the services for land mowing. This feature can be easily managed through the admin panel.
Audio QR payments: With the help of Audio QR, the users will be able to make payments to the land mower person without asking for the account details. With the help of ultrasonic waves, users can just tap on the send button and according to that, the mowing person can click on the receive button.
In-app Communication: Communication is integral to any business that runs. Staying connected with your consumers is always important and several ways such as SMS, emails, etc can be used so as to keep them updated about the latest offers and services. Land mowing persons and the users can communicate with each other about the services they seek to avail.
Real-time analytics: It helps you in identifying business-related activities.? Real-time reports related to the number of requests captured, the regions from where the maximum orders were reported, offers and discounts availed, monthly and the weekly revenues and a lot more can be generated in order to meet the user requirements in a precise way.
Operational zone set-up: This feature allows the users to identify the operational zones and the services provided in a particular area. The users can locate the nearby land mowing services in their nearby locations and can make the request as desired. This is a great way of meeting the land mowing services within a minimal time period.
Push Notifications: While developing an extraordinary app, you certainly cannot miss upon push notifications. Well, push technology greatly helps in keeping the users engaged. All the messages related to the payment, request, discount, and app updates are being sent to the users.
Some more features:
E-commerce: With the help of this attribute, users can purchase the solutions and the products required for maintaining the garden within the On-demand land mowing app.
Customer Loyalty Program: Well, the users get the rewards and discounts upon the successful referral or in case they are using your app services for a long time.
Efficient turnkey: You can act like the aggregator and can link with the various land mower service providers, thus helping you in expanding your business insights.
Individual or team: According to the number of gardens, users can request an individual land mowing person or for a team so as to meet the requirements.
Split payment: Under this section, users can split the payments between one another within the On-demand land mowing app in a very convenient way
When we create a Lawn Mowing app like Uber, we make it a point that it covers even the smallest aspect that needs to be considered. Not just this it is also important that the application you are using is one of a kind.
Over the years we have created solutions that are not just interesting but have helped us build an identity as the most innovative solution providers. Our clients have earned great profits over the years and rely on us for any technology-related needs.
Technology Stack for Lawn Cleaning App
When it comes to talking about any mobile application, what keeps it going in the market is the technology and the feature set involved in the application. The feature set we offer is varied and covers almost all the interesting aspects of the application without any fail. It is important to take care of all the aspects of the business when working on the feature set. The technology we use makes it a point that the solution delivered is scalable, flexible, technology a step ahead of the competition and future-ready. General updates can always be expected from the application, what is important is the no change with the technology used.
Depending on the size of the app and preferred platform, there are quite a few technologies used for different purposes. The technology stacks used for your application development is interesting and intriguing with respect to the combination it is combined with.
Few other technologies:
- GWT -for Powerful Programming
- Datastax -for Data Management
- SMS, Voice, and Phone Verification -Nexmo, Twilio
- Mandrill -for everything related to emails
- Push Notifications -Google Cloud Messaging Service, Twilio, Push.io
- Payments -Braintree & PayPal, Stripe, EWallets
- Streaming Media System -Helix Universal Server, Wowza Streaming Engine, Nimble Streamer
- Database -MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, Postgres, MailChimp Integration
- Debian -the Universal Operating System
- Real-time Analytics -Hadoop, Spark, BigData, Apache Flink, Cisco, IBM
- Cloud Environment -AWS
In the case of app development no matter how strong the technology you have used if the mobile app development team doesn’t function the right way, the application would not be flawless. It is important to enter the market with a technology that can help you earn the best results.
We use agile methodology for the development process, which makes it easier for us to keep you involved with our development process wherein each milestone you can review the development process in parts.
Required Team Structure for the High Earning Application
Definitely, you require the right and reliable Mobile App Development Company for developing an extraordinary and superior quality On-demand lawnmowing mobile app. The major key personnel responsible for app development are the squad of project managers, developers, designers, and testers.
Project Manager: She/he must out the best product solutions for your business insights and should be capable enough to adhere to all the technical implications and timelines.
Developers: Android App Developer, IOS App Developer, Back-end App Developers
Designers: expert UX/UI designers, Graphic Designer,
Testers: A team of proficient and skilled QA experts for delivering a smooth and rich experience to users.
The whole app development project is dependent on these four pillars that hold the development process together. If any of these go weak the development process would fail to deliver expected results.
Cost of developing an On-demand cleaning app
For developing an On-demand lawnmower app, first of all, you need to decide the number of attributes to add. According to the features, the developers can go ahead with deciding the number of hours required for analyzing the cost. Below find out the app segments and the approximate time required for developing them.
- App development (Single Platform, Android) Time Consumed: 900 hours
- App Development (iOS) Time Consumed: 900 hours
- Backend Development Time Consumed: Above 250 hours
- App designing Time Consumed: Near 100 hours
- App Testing Time Consumed: Near to 150 hours
- Now if we wrap the cost:
A basic On-demand land mower app with the simple feature will cost around $6,000-$12,000
An app for both iOS and Android platform advanced functionalities will cost around $15,000-$ 25,000
Wrapping It Up!
So, if you are looking forward to entering the market with a reliable lawn-moving application, then you are at the right place. Since we have experience in the field we can help you build a strong and interesting digital presence that would make it easier for your users to take your services.
We make it a point that the application has its own identity and brings on the screen only the best results.