This time businesses and the startups have got a new opportunity to make revenues with the aid of On-demand cook finder mobile app. Well, yes they can help the users to find and hire the cook for meeting their cooking needs. Well, this is very much loved by the today’s user community and thus, investing in this niche will for sure conserve a high user’s base.
With the help of On-demand cook finder app, the businesses can allow the users to find the reliable and trained chefs right at their location and will serve them with the sumptuous meals be it Italian, Chinese or Thai. Since the food lovers are all around thus, businesses are very keen to embark on the On-demand cook finder app development.
Here find the top developmental features, cost and the developmental strategies for engineering the best-in-class On-demand chef finder mobile app.
Register: This is the basic section of the app where the user will land on. Theycan sign-in with the aid of social network or the email account credentials.
Select the cook: The users can select the cook/chef as per their interest. The cook might specialize in preparing Chinese, continental, Thai, Italian or maybe something else.
Send request: Under this section, the users can send the request to the desired cook as per their preferences.
View services: Under this section, the users can view the services delivered by the users. They can grab an idea about their specialization prior booking them.
Track the cooks: The users can track the real-time location of the cooks and can suggest the most appropriate routes to be taken.
Get details: Users can get the details about the chefsuch as the location, expertise, experience, per hour charges and much more.
Specify the time duration: This is a very specific feature of an On-demand cook finder mobile app. The users can specify the number of hours during which they seek to avail the cooking services.
Make payments: The users can make the payments to the cook with the help of integrated payment models such as Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking etc.
Ratings and reviews: The users can assign rating and reviews to the chefs as per the quality of services delivered by them.
Register: This is similar to user panel. Here the cook can log-in with the help of social network or the email account credentials.
Manage their profile: Under this section, all the cooks attuned with the app can add their specialization, locations they are serving, experiences and much more for attracting the users.
View user request: The cooks can view the assigned user request and cooking services they seek to avail.
Accept/decline user request: As per the number of request lined up and the location defined by the users, the cook can accept or decline the user request.
Set booking calendar: The cook can manage and update their booking calendar. They can highlight the date on which they are occupied.
Enlist specialties: Under this section, the cook can enlist the specialties and the meals or the cuisines prepared by them so as to attract the users.
Receive payments: The cook can receive the payments from the integrated payment models processed by the user. The same information is transferred to the admin.
Manage price: Under this section, all the per hour charges for the cooking services enlisted in the app are managed by the cook.
Manage users and cooks: All the users and the cooks that are attuned to the app are managed and monitored by admin.
Manage services: All the cooking services that are delivered within the On-demand cook finder app are managed and monitored by admin.
Payment management: All the payments processed within the app or made through the COD are managed by the admin.
Manage ratings and reviews: All the ratings and reviews assigned by the users are managed by the admin. Further the admin reserves all the right to take the necessary steps for improvising the app as required by the users.
Reports: All the reports related to the number of requests captured, payments, the location from where the maximum requests were fetched etc can be managed by the admin in form of pie charts and reports.
App marketing: All the app marketing strategies, promotional banners, advertisements, and campaigns are managed and monitored by the admin.
GPS: This is one of the major features to keep an eye on. Using the GPS (Global Positioning System) in an On-demand cook finder mobile app allow the cook to identify the relevant destinations along with the miles to be covered. Furthermore, the information can be updated in the real time to the users and to the admin as well.
Social media integration: In the today’s digital era, people just like to share their experiences over social media. Allow them to express the happiness, with the prepared sumptuous meals. This will not only help to keep the users attuned to the app but at the same time will increase the app visibility as well.
Refined search: Under this feature, the users can search and send the request to the cook by selecting the meal categories, location, expertise, and experience. This feature helps the users to book the most appropriate cook as per their requirements.
Push notifications: It works great for augmenting the user acquisition and retention. An On-demand cook finder mobile app developed and entailed with the push technology helps greatly in notifying the user pertaining to offers, discount, new services added plus all the messaged related to the payment and the request confirmation can also be sent to the users.
In-app communication: Well this feature allows the users to communicate with the desired cook about the services provided. They can communicate over the voice/video call within the On-demand cook finder mobile app and can discuss the per hour/ day charge or about the meals they are expert at cooking.
Newsfeed: Under this feature, the cook can publish about various locations they are serving; cuisines prepared by them and can showcase the images related to the sumptuous meals. This helps to capture the viewer’s attention and helps the cook to conserve high user requests.
Operational zone set-up: This feature allows the users to identify the operational zones and the services provided in a particular area. The users can locate the nearby cook services in their location and can send the request as desired.
Multilingual: For expanding your business peripherals, adding multilingual feature is a must. It will allow the users and the cooks to operate the app in their desired language. This way it gets easy for the users and the service providers to understand the solutions provided by your app.
Heat Map View: Well, it can be said as one of the enhanced features of an On-demand cook finder mobile app. The heat map outlines the busiest time in one location plus also figures out the real-time locations of the cook thus enabling the users to make better decisions within a minimal time.
Customer Loyalty Program: This is a great way of attracting the users and provides them the reason to visit your app again. Well, the users get the rewards and the discounts upon the successful referral or in case they are using your app services for a long time.
For making a superior quality On-Demand cook finder mobile app it is must to adhere to the right technical parameters. Implementing the latest and evolving technical standards will conserve a seat for your app ahead of the competitors in this hyper-competitive marketplace
- Push Notifications – Twilio, Push.io
- SMS, Voice and Phone Verification -Nexmo, Twilio
- Payments – Braintree & PayPal , Stripe, EWallets
- Database – MongoDB, Hbase, Cassandra, Postgress, Mail Chimp Integration
- Cloud Environment – AWS, Google, Azure
- Real-time Analytics – Hadoop, Spark, BigData, Apache Flink, Cisco, IBM
How to proceed with App Development?
- It is important to plan the entire process before embarking on the development procedures. Devise the approaches and all the related strategies from the very beginning so as to serve your clientele with the desired quality services.
- All the corresponding market and the user requirements should be planned and analyzed prior processing for the app development. This will greatly help in determining the correct route for scheduling the further processes.
- Choose the considerable platform whether iOS or Android on which you want your On-demand cook finder mobile app to run upon. It is always suggested to start with one and later on, attributes can be added for making it more versatile.
- Weigh all the associated risks and the cost that will be incurred. One of the major factors that will decide the cost of your app is its size and complexities. It is advised to hire the intelligent squad of Android and iOS app developers that are capable of crafting out the superior quality mobile apps.
- Once you have outlined the basic architecture of your On-demand cook finder mobile app, you can go ahead with the app prototype development. Ensure that all possible features of the cook finder app have been covered, so as to start with the further development.
- Smartly choose the app design such that it bolsters the reputation of your app. Develop an intuitive and an interactive app interface for delivering a seamless user experience. Do not load the app with too many pictures, images and text as that will confuse the user.
- Once your app is ready, roll it over various testing tools and strategies.
- You can embark with an MVP (minimum viable product) for understanding the weak and strong areas of your app.
- Test your app for uncountable times
- Finally, it’s the time to deploy your app on the different app stores.
The Cost Estimation
For developing robust and sophisticated On-demand cook finder mobile app, certainly, you need the best developers, testers, designers, and managers. Depending on different zones and the physical architecture of the app development communities, there a huge variation in the per hour charges.
- U.S. based developers: – $50 to $250 per hour
- Eastern Europe based developers: – $30 to $150 per hour
- India based developers: – $10 to $80 per hour
Now depending on the app size, complexities, features and the outlined segments needs to be developed for engineering an On-demand cook finder mobile app
- Technical documentation
- UI/UX design
- Front-end and Back-end development
- MVP testing
- Polishing and bug fixing
Calculating the above overhead charges incurred in developing the On-demand cook finder mobile app, average cost for developing a reasonable app with limited features can cost up to $10,000 to $15,000 for a single platform and the charges can extend up to $25,000 in case, the app developed is feature rich and is driven by high quality standards.