Apple s iOS 12 is opening a host of brand new features for the Apple users. The wait for this all-new software felt like a lifetime for all Apple fans who were waiting eagerly for this update. iOS 12 is compatible with each and every Apple device which supports iOS 11. So, basically no product has become obsolete with this newly released iOS 12 version. So devices which were released back in 2013 can also update with iOS 12. Mentioned below is list of devices which are fully compatible with iOS 12
All you have to do is just go to the Setting. Then General and then Software Update. Just follow the instructions and your work is done.
1.Superb Battery life: As you are amazed to see the list of devices compatible with iOS 12 you will be equally astounded to see that every single device which updates to iOS 12 witnesses stupendous improvement in performance as well as battery life. Now, this not a small deal. iOS 11 hasn't been a cakewalk for Apple. The software was plagued with several bugs, huge security holes, etc.
since its release. In fact, the performance issues were nothing that you could ignore. ButiOS 12, seems to have resolved the biggest issues. As a matter of fact, Apple delayed some new features as the engineers needed time to concentrate on performance enhancements and with iOS 12 your devices will work smoothly. Older iPhone models will see a boost of approximately 70 % in key functions. There will be a huge improvement in battery life.
2. Notifications This is a big improvement which you will see with iOS 12. With iOS 12 you will see automatically grouped notifications. Then there is this all-new Instant Tuning feature which enables you to set certain specific apps to deliver their notifications without any noise. They will be seen on your display but notifications will not be there with any sound or vibrations. Basically, at times it is these notification alerts which disturb you Just go to Setting and adjust what all you want.
3. Siri Shortcuts A new Shortcuts app bolstered by iOS 12 allows the 3rd-party apps to add shortcuts which can be supported by Siri. For instance, it enables you to have a shortcut. So if you say my keys are lost it will open the Tile app. You will be able to locate a specific Tile tracker that is linked to the keys which you have lost. Apple's own apps bolster this all-new Siri Shortcuts feature.
The third-party app developers can now easily have shortcuts for their own apps. What's more, users can build their own personalized shortcuts that encompass different apps which they want. This brand new feature is based on the Workflow app which Apple got a hand on last year. So, anyone who knows how to use this feature is aware that the sea of possibilities is open for him or her. This all-new Siri Shortcuts feature is not built into iOS 12 by default so you will have to download this Shortcut app from iOS App Store if you wish to use it.
4. Apple Music With iOS12 now you do not have to type the entire track name if you are searching for a track. All you need to do is type song lyrics in Apple Music and you will have your favorite number.
5. Screen Time A lot of people across the globe are battling with the issue of Smartphone overuse. Apple has come up with a brilliant feature known as Screen Time. This helps to put a check on your phone usage. It tells the number of hours you are using your phone. You even get to know how much time you are spending on a particular app. You can alert which will tell you if you have exceeded the time which you have allocated for a particular app. Parents can fix allowances for specific apps. This will limit the time their children use a particular app. Also you can even, block all nonessential apps during specified hours. To access this amazing Screen Time feature in iOS 12, just go to Settings and then to Screen Time. You can check this wonderful new feature.
6.Camera With iOs 12 all iPhones get wonderful filters and stickers. Earlier Feature Parity was just limited with iPhone X
7.Face ID Now Face ID can bolster two faces. You can set an alternate appearance that will work for you. Also in case there are quite a few failed ID unlocks from your phone, you will not have to enter your passcode. You can just swipe up the screen and try the Face ID thing again.
8. Trackpad Now Trackpad is available for all Apple devices. Turn Apple keyboard into a trackpad by just tapping and holding a space bar on your phone. Before iOS 12 you required 3D Touch for this.
9. Screenshots With iOS 11 your phone would be full of accidental screenshots Basically having a screenshot was as easy as pressing the Volume Up or Power button. But now your display needs to be on so that snapshot can be taken.
10. Messages iOS now akin to Android can automatically scan your text messages for purpose of one-time login codes. These can be copy-pasted again and again for you. Also, just tap bubble icon on your contact and you will get FaceTime video and audio call options. Earlier, you had to go to a new page for this. iOS 12 gives you animated hashtags, words, and phrases which can be added to videos or photos which you share. Message length can be 30 seconds and Animojis and MEmojis can be easily dragged and put on top of your photos and messages. So, these are some of the new features which are available to the user with iOS 12. This update was long overdue and it has come as a welcome respite for Apple users.